Words of Comfort
The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.
What I Am Working On Right Now
Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts
I Am Still Around!
Sad to say I have not posted in a long time. But for 2014 I am hoping to get some UFO's finished. I have too many piled up. That includes crochet, sewing and using the French knitter.
Here are some pictures of a project. I made over several times before I was satisfied with it. I slipped the tube over a fabric covered headband and did a second one using the same colors. They were gifts this Christmas to my granddaughters. Unfortunately I forgot to take after pictures before sending them off. I have others in the works and when the are finished I will try to remember to take pictures.
What have all of you been doing this past year?
And what do you hope to get done?
Linnea
Crafty Quotes
One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller
Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne
Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown
5 comments:
What a neat project for the Grand Gals. Love the beads worked in...not an easy thing to do I would imagine with the size of the knitter. My Grand Girls love the headbands, and I've made several with the crocheted flowers.
I see we are participants in many of the same Memes. Thanks for stopping by CITexas Gal today for this first day of 2014. I have crocheted with Homespun and it is one of those yarns that splits easily with both crochet and knitting needles. I found that using a larger needle helps.
Happy New Year and good luck with your projects. I have lots to do in 2014, too.
Sue
I am so glad to hear from you! And I love that pretty project. Those colors are lovely.
I have had a tough year... Three deaths of loved ones and several deaths of friends' loved ones and an accident that laid me up, but I am still smiling. God has been so good, and I am grateful for His love and the love of friends and family.
I need to lose weight and declutter this year.
xo
Sheila
Such a pretty ?headband? Would love to see more pictures! Last year I finished a number of quilts and small quilt projects, as well as a big cross-stitch project now waiting to be framed. For the coming year, more quilts of course and I have an order for knit Christmas stockings just to challenge me a little!
Hi, Thank you for the comment on my blog,, happy and blessed 2014 to you too!
I left a comment on the Stitchalong and am game to do this again in 2014..
Chris x
hello there.. thanks for your comment on my blog ... I am unable to reply as your comment is on no reply .... I'm not sure if you are still active on the blog but thought I would drop in anyway...
Hugz
Post a Comment