Words of Comfort
The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.
What I Am Working On Right Now
Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts
Crumb Along Post
I just started participating in a new project. Crumb Along Quilts. You can find more information about it by clicking on the button in my sidebar. I just found out about it this week, so I have not done any sewing on it yet. But I did check to see if I had supplies.
A square ruler.
Check.
Mine is a 6 1/2" square.
It will be perfect for this.
Scrap fabrics.
Check.
More scrap fabrics.
Check.
Plus I have more than what is in these pictures.
I think I have plenty to start my project.
Now to start pulling them out and actually starting something.
Maybe after work today.
~Linnea~
Here is the link to the linky
at Jo's Country Junction.
Check it out.
It is not too late to join if you wish to do so.
Crafty Quotes
One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller
Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne
Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown
4 comments:
Looks like you are all set to sew.
Looks like you ready to go. Glad you joined along.
You look more than ready to me too! Is it possible to have crumb envy?
Have fun with the crumbs!
Post a Comment