Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

More of Crumb Along



I am still learning how to do the pages thingie on blogger.
Because of that I keep losing my work.
After examining Susan's blog
I think I am slowly figuring it out.
***********************
This is what my first post should have been.
This was the first step in the process.
*******
Now continuing on from here.
*******
Then it was time to add more to them.
This is the result.
It looks more orange here, but these are really
red fabrics.
Then we trim them to 6" squares.
All trimmed up.

Now I need to go and make some more flying geese so I can
make stars out of them.
Happy Crumbing!

~Linnea~

See other Crumb Along posts see 
Jo at

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Great geese! Have fun with the stars!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, how neat! Love what you are doing here, Linnea. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown