Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Autumn Tag Swap

I participated in my first swap ever!
It was sponsored by Sue over at 
Thank you Sue for hosting!

My partner was Jo over at

The link takes you to the post Jo did about the tag I gave her and
the one she sent to me.
 Jo read that I collect bears so she made mine with a bear theme.
Isn't is cute?!?
I love it and there is the card she included with the tag.
Definitely a Fall them going on here!
 When I first opened it, those buttons looked
like chocolate mints to me. Then thought
you silly girl, those are buttons.
It was fun to get a tag!
I hope to participate in more Tag Swaps now that I have an idea 
how to do it!
This is the one I made for Jo. 
It was fun to make it.
Now I need to go and make another one for myself!

~Linnea~


Update!
I was also swapping with another person as well and 
my second tag came yesterday!


This one is from Lynn at
Life on the Wienee Ranch

Lynn decorated both sides of it.
It is so cute!
I now look  forward to participating in another tag swap.



1 comment:

SueLovesCherries said...

Hi Linnea! I love the tag you made - it's so happy and colorful! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown