Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crumb Along Step 4/REDnesday

I am still at it with the Crumb Along with Jo

Jo is at number 5, but I am always one step behind.
Step 4 was to make nine patch squares.
So here are mine. I have one more in the works. 
And I have started another heart block too.


The red fabrics do look orange here, but really they are
RED.

I am also hooking up with Sue for 
REDnesday 
over at

Happy Sewing!

~Linnea~

6 comments:

Coloradolady said...

Beautiful blocks Linnea. It is fun seeing everyone quilts come together, block by block! Have a wonderful day!

Jo said...

I love you crumb blocks. Don't worry about being behind. Next week is an easy log cabin block plus some catch up time...

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I like it! I like it A LOT! I see a quilt in the making!

XO,

Sheila

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

The blocks are really red? Oh, I believe you! (Some cameras just don't shoot true colors, and it's a pity!)

DARLING, SCARLET LADYBUG

Darling, scarlet ladybug,
On the prowl for bugs and such,
If I met you on the rug,
I would not be frightened (much).


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Red Cactus Fruit

Béa said...

I like it, very beautiful blocks !

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Wish I knew how to quilt. The blocks are great! Right now I have got to get my fabric and craft stuff organized. Love looking at your projects. Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown