Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Monday, June 29, 2009

Blue Monday-Can You Guess?

Blue Monday is here again.
The beginning of another week!!
Thank you Sally for hosting. You can find her at Smiling Sally!
~~~~~~
I am posting the blues of my project I am working on.
Actually it is finished!
But I am not going to tell you yet.
I know. Bad Me.
There have been some guesses.
Tablerunner, banner, placemats.
So what do you think?
Is it one of these or something else all together?
Well, it is obviously a patriotic theme.
No doubt about that part.

So what am I making with these fun fabrics?
I am matching my corners pretty well.
Not all are perfect, I'll admit that.

Hmmm...so what is it?
Guess you will have to come back and see.

Helmi has been helping me out a lot with this project.
Here she is handing me strips of the BLUE fabric as I need them.

Uh-oh! The hazards of sewing.
Getting poked.
I ended up with a double poke here that actually drew blood.
Ouch!!
Let me kiss it and make all better for you Neabear.
Thanks Helmi, I appreciate that.
Now I can continue with the piece that is on the sewing machine.
Watch out for that pin in the fabric Helmi!
Why?
That is one that gave me the owie.
Oh, ouch. Then I better move.
That would be a good idea.
~~~~~~
Come back to Whatcha Working on Wednesday!
I will reveal my project at that time.
Betcha can't wait!!
~Linnea~

9 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

I must come back and see your finished project. I like the title to your blog...Mine could say Paper crafting and craft mess...

onlymehere said...

I would guess a table runner but it's looking more like a pillow. Am I right?!

Mary Bergfeld said...

I'll be back to see the finished product. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the coming holiday weekend.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Linnea,
Cute bear! Your project looks very patriotic! Happy Blue Monday.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Girl, you are such a tease! I am just going to have to bribe Helmi into telling me what it is. I'm sending Jaunty over with a great big chocolate chip cookie to find out! ;-)

Happy Blue Monday, you tease, you!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Blue Monday, Linnea!
LOVE your gorgeous patriotic fabrics!
Ooooo, I know the pain of poking the fingers, too...not only with sharp needles and pins, but with tiny crochet hooks~~oowwie!! But it is always worth it:))

Hugs,
Lynn

Printersdevil said...

How intriguing! I love the colors.

Anne Fannie said...

I love all your red white and blue fabric. Looking forward to see the finish project!
~Ann

Chris said...

Hi

Very patriotic! I guess a table runner!

Chris x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown