Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Thank you to Dixie at French Lique, Texas for hosting Wordless Wednesday for us every week.
Today's theme is "Crafts".
I have here my piles of fabric waiting to be crafted into something.
Whether it be clothing, gift bags, placemats or something else.






So many fabrics, so little time.
~Linnea~

17 comments:

Jill said...

Happy WW!
Love the fabrics. You can make some fun stuff with them!

:)

xinex said...

Beautiful fabrics!...Christine

Anonymous said...

Hi Linnea
I just love all the colours in your fabric pile. Your Christmas fabrics are adorable.

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

I love all these fabrics!!!
Linnea? How do I fix the linky over at Dixie's? I saw that it had happened, but I don't know how to fix it. That's why I'm linked twice. ugh!

Candy said...

It is so true...I have tons of fabric and each one has a dream...some day.
Happy Wed, Candy

Mama of 4 Blessings said...

Love the shamrock fabric! The rest are very nice too:) Thanks for sharing! Have a nice day
Gina Jo

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain!!! I am red-faced (almost) over the extensive stash of supplies I have squirreled away--just waiting for me to create something out of them! Have a great WW!! Dana

Anonymous said...

I would love to have that shamrock for my St Pattys day table.Why didn't I think of that?,,,Ann

LADY JANE said...

Oh...I am so glad I got here before our Ms. Magpie,perhaps she could not resist and choose to covet your stash! LOL....Although I too am guilty....I am in the mood for 'yellow" today...and could snag a few pieces myself!

Leah said...

What beautiful fabrics! :)

The Raggedy Girl said...

Love your fabrics. Makes me remember that on my To Do list is too weed through me stash and gift some to the Senior Center. And then I can go buy more!!!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday
from Roberta Anne

KBeau said...

I once had a T-shirt that said "So Many Books, So Little Time." So I understand.

Dixie said...

Linnea... I love piles of fabric! I collect fabric too... for projects which never get done... but my sister loves it because she knows sooner or later she'll end up with the fabric for apron making... I'm expecting a new apron any time now! LOL... beautiful post.
blessings. Dixie

Nancy said...

Linnea - love your quotes! Ah, yes, unfinished crafts...the story of my life! :)Nancy

Kathy said...

Lots of beautiful fabric, Linnea, and I just know you have some wonderful uses for them! How I envy your talent!
Kathy

stitchersanon said...

What lovely fabrics...gorgeous.
Of course you can enter my giveaway, if I restricted it to Irish readers, I would have an audience of......one hehe

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hello Linnea,
I hope you are sewing up a storm! I don't have your email address and need to ask you something..please pop over to my blog and click on my "send a message"..it's the little doggie and cat graphic....

Talk to ya soon,
Stephanie
Queen of Dreamsz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown