It is time for Whatcha Working on Wednesday!
I don't know if I am going to be able to link up with Leslie at My Country Home. When I go to visit her blog I get a malware warning. I have no idea if her blog is safe to visit or not. Leslie if you are
seeing this post, that is why I am not linked up at the moment.
I am also linking up with Sue at
I do have bits of RED in this post.
I finally got rid of my big sewing table. Actually it is still on it's side in the family room, but it is out of the sewing room. I decided on these black tables from Target for now. Got two of them to start with for the time being. In the process of getting it set up here. I spy some RED in there.
Still in the process of cleaning out the room.
See the RED bag from The Container Store?
I have been making window coverings for a co-worker.
This fabric he chose is a sheet set. Still trying to get organized too.
Believe it or not, that chair is RED. Random RED things.
You will notice the second table is set up with the sewing machine on it.
Working on that window covering.
My co-worker helped me finish painting the sewing room
in exchange for making the window coverings.
I am happy to finally have the sewing room all one color now.
Summer Yellow!
Another view.
Moving the stuff back after the paint dried.
I decided to get a third table.
This is where I hope to work on my scrapbooking.
Helmi hitched a ride when I moved the black case in to the room.
I am hoping this set up will work for me.
It is making the room feel more spacious which was my goal in this project.
See the RED pincushion by the sewing machine.
Helmi in her RED dress being lazy while I do all the work.
Silly Helmi!
Here I have some of my paper storage set up and Helmi
now has her spot to watch me work.
I am not finished with organizing yet,
but I am making progress here.
Next is to get the shelves on the wall that I want from
The Container Store.
In the meantime I am loving the yellow walls.
A dessert I bet Sue at It's A Very Cherry World! would love!
We took my mom out to lunch on Sunday for her 80th birthday.
This was her free dessert.
Mom took a bite, passed it around for everyone to have a bite.
When it got back to her there was still some left for her to enjoy.
She insisted on sharing!
Happy Wednesday everyone!
~Linnea~

13 comments:
Hi Linnea~
Your sewing room looks great! I love the color of the walls and the organization.
Thanks for sharing and inspiring me to get organized.:)
Fondly,
Ann
@
The Tattered Tassel
Thanks so much for sharing your craft room redo with us! We're painting over here and I'm hoping we survive the other rooms and have enough ooomph to also to paint my craft room (well, it's really only my craft room in my dreams - it's the extra room/ craft room/ office/ junk room/ treadmill room, etc!) Your room looks lovely, love the sunny yellow.
Happy Rednesday,
Sally
Your sewing room looks great. I love the COntainer store! The ice cream sundae looks yummy. Happy Reds!
HI LINNEA,
SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU HON. SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE DOING BETTER TOO!
LOOKS LIKE YOUR CRAFT ROOM IS COMING ALONG NICELY, SUCH A CHEERY COLOR....I LOVE YELLOW AS WELL.
THAT IS SO NICE YOUR PATIENYS ARE SHOWING THEIR APPRECIATION LATELY, WE ALL NEED TO BE ENCOURAGED THAT IS FOR SURE. I BET YOU ARE A GREAT PHYSICAL THERAPIST!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MOM TOO!!
SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE A REALLY RESTFUL AND RELAXING WEEKEND.
BLESSINGS, NELLIE
So as not to have everyone confused....I am actually an Occupational Therapy Assistant. Otherwise known as an OTA.
Hi Linnea sweetie...
So many beauties. I love the sunny yellow color you chose. The storage is GREAT. Are you ever a lucky gal with such a nice space to play in.
You stopped by and asked about the Love Is...All you have to do is let Marydon @ Blushing Rose know that you would like to make a post. She will add you to the her blog list so that others that come can pop over to see your post as well. (Her link is on my blog if you haven't met her.) Then just write your post and put it up for everyone to see. I have had fun doing them. This is only our second week.
Please join us we would love to have you sweetie. Country hugs and much love, Sherry
Thanks for stopping by to say hi!
I love touring sewing/craft rooms! It's so fun to get ideas for organization.
Love your warm sunny yellow walls!!
Checking in from my blog break, and you are doing in that room what I need to finish doing here! Good for you, Nea! I'm proud of you! And please wish your mother a Happy Belated Birthday from me.
Sending you warm hugs. I hope to be blogging again in September.
XO,
Sheila :-)
Thanks for stopping by. Yes, many, many posts have been deleted after I print them out. Since it's a family blog it keeps me from inadvertently giving out too much information on my kids or our location. Also, it was taking waaaaaay to long to load the pages so I deleted them. I've left up my favorite ones for now. I have many binders full of my blog for a family journal. It's the best solution for now since I don't want to go private again. So you'll have to visit often, lol!
Thanks for your kind comments on my sewing blog too. I haven't had much time to sew. The purses were actually finished back in January and posted then, lol! I've been wanting to make myself some but no time. I get off work and then tend the grandbabies for 6-8 hours so I'm really working two full-time jobs since they're so little and I can't get anything done while they're here! Take care and I look forward to seeing more posts from you!
Cindy
Hi Linnea! Found you from LV.s blog..Your new creative space looks just terrific! Have a great day//Eva
Hi Linnea,
My...was I ever pleasantly surprised to see your comment. It has been a busy summer for us. Thomas was laid off from his job in February so now he's retired. {for the second time!} This crazy economy has flipped us in all sorts of directions the past few years.
I can say though that we have finally got our new home in shape {almost} :0)
Thomas is pursuing his woodcarving and I'm crocheting again. We just float along watching to see what our next path in life will be.
So glad you are ok. I imagine anyone in the medical occupations will stay employed through this economic mess we are in.
Come back to see me and I'll do the same.
Happy Day,
Stephanie ♥
G'morn Linnea ~ Please do join us with the Love Is... Mondays. Just tell me so that I can include you on the post, so you won't be missed.
Love your pretty paint choices. You are going to enjoy your space, it is lovely.
Have a lovely summer day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon
Thanks for stopping by! Not much going on in my sewing sanctuary. Life's been busy, busy, and even busier lately. We finally got my FIL moved home yesterday from the nursing home rehab center. He did awesome on healing this broken bone! So proud of him. Maybe soon I can get back to sewing, at least I hope so bz Christmas is coming!
Post a Comment