Time for Wednesday stuff. Been awhile since I did a post on this blog.
I am kind of frustrated with it at the moment. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the blogger template I had switched too. Now that I got rid of that, I have now lost my 3 column format. I can't remember how to do that. Can anyone lead me in the right direction to fix that again? If so, thank you very much.
On my other blog, comments are disappearing. I had seen them because of moderation. But some would not publish and now some have plain disappeared. I don't know if I am missing comments now.
Is there anyone else out there having these kinds of issues?
**************
Today is Whatcha Working on Wednesday with Leslie at My Country Home
and I am going to link in with Sue at
It's A Very Cherry World for REDnesday as well.
I still do some cross stitch here and there.
This is a birthday card I finished for a co-worker in June.
Finally we went back to The Container Store recently.
We order online and then go pick it up.
They put our stuff in these neat RED reusable bags.
You can also see the additional shelves we bought.
I start putting them up. Here the bottom shelf is the first of the three I added.
Then another shelf with stuff on it.
and the last shelf before I started putting stuff on it.
Now I can put magazine holders on the floor under the shelf and they fit perfectly there.
Maximizing my space!
This is the lastest of my other cross stitch project for the stitch along blog.
Member of the RED family there.
This last weekend and on Monday I get this bookcase totally emptied out.
See my bear with the RED feet and paws?
I am noticing other RED's in the picture too.
Can you spot them?
Now it is on it's side. Ready to head out the door and on to my husband's truck.
Yay! The bookcase is gone.
It went to a new home at our church in the pastor's office.
He said he needed more space to corral his books and things.
We took that over there on Monday evening.
Now my niece is planning on coming over this coming weekend and help
me set up the two tables I bought and do some organizing so I can
get back to sewing more easily.
My niece is anxious to sew with me again.
I am anxious to be decluttered in the sewing room.
So....What have you been working on???
~~~~~
~Linnea~

9 comments:
Hey Linnea , good to see you back . Not sure about your template problem other than finding a new one you like and checking on the instructions. I had a few comments disappear , but they turned up again , so think it's just a hitch on blogger .
Take care . XXX
What an amazing job you did in that closet. I LOVE the organization. I'm busy in my computer room doing the same thing actually..started yesterday..have put it off for MONTHS,,lol.
I wish I could help you with the blog issues. I hardly know how to do the basics. Seems a lot of us are having different issues. I am getting so many spams, it blows my mind. I enjoyed your feature for today.
You have one budy lady!! Can't wait to see you sewing room when your done!
I love the needlework pieces you did, Linnea!
And look at you getting organized! Please come help me next! I can't wait to see you sewing and having fun in
Linnea, do you know Connie who does Pink Saturday? She can probably help you with the template issues. She is good at that sort of thing.
XO,
Sheila :-)
Hi Neabear,
I just went thru the same thing with my prayer blog ten minutes ago! (The Lord must have known we were going thru it at the same time.)
I went to the Graphics Fairy and from there she has a link to the Background Fairy and tells you exactly how to do it...I have a button for the Graphics Fairy on my blog Whimsical Musings....I hope that is helpful!
The problem is, once I do something, I forget how I did it a month later because I learned so many new things at once.
Also, I wanted to tell you that I have a new prayer blog called I Owe it All to Him. On Fri-Sunday
there is a link party...I just ask people to post their favorite Bible verse and provide a link to their blog.
If you'd like to do it, I'd love to have you...I'm sure people would love to see your work!
Hugs and blessings,
Cindy
I hate the new Blogger template/design thingy. Don't get me started!
Oh, I like your post!
Thank you for sharing!
You are invited to visit my new blog at: www.msbinglesvintagechristmas.com
Have a good afternoon!
Leticia
Your shelves look wonderful! I'm trying to reorganize my craft space right now too - where did all this stuff come from and I think it's growing as I type!
I've been having trouble with comments on blogger for a couple of weeks ... comments don't show up or disappear or the counter is off ... very wacky. I'd love to change my template too - I found it so easy the first time around but not I'm kind of stymied. Wishing you good luck with yours!
Happy belated Rednesday,
Sally
Post a Comment