I can see it has been over a month since I last posted here. I keep hoping I would post something,but sometimes I just find myself too tired to do anything.
My energy level is starting to pick up in the evenings now.
Maybe the longer daylight hours help.
I do have a few things to show you,
but first I want to thank Leslie at My Country Home who continues to do a great job
hosting these meme.
I made this card for a physical therapy assistant student
who was doing her internship with our rehab department.
She was thrilled to get the handmade card.
The above is the picture I shared on the Stitchalong Blog I belong too.
This project is going very slowly. I think the
18-count size is slowing me down. Harder to work on the smaller size.
The other day I did some more work in my sewing closet.
Decided to label my boxes with my labeler.
I think it looks so much better than the green cards I still have on some
of them.
Found 3 more pieces of fabric to iron and add to this stack!
These shoe box size storage boxes I was using in the other closet.
I reorganized those and labeled them as well.
This is another cross stitch project I am working on.
I have made some progress on this one since I last posted a picture of it.
And just this morning before work,
I made this card for a co-worker whose birthday
is today.
Two more co-worker birthdays are
coming up this next week.
Gotta get busy and make two more cards as well
as a 50th anniversary card I want to make.
So, that is where I am for now.
What have you been working on these days?
~Linnea~
5 comments:
Great post!!
Love the stitcheries. I would never have the patience to do that.
I'm working on organizing my work space too.
lots to do, but a lot done too.
Don't have one of those labelers, so mine are all hand written.
that's OK though. =)
blessings and thanks for coming by
barbara jean
I love my new labeler too! I think I've labeled everything in the house now and will have to start on the garage, lol! Your closet looks great and so organized. I can't believe how many cards and cross-stitch things you can get done. It's looking great. I too have felt my energy level pick up. I have to enjoy it as soon it will be so hot and with my medical condition it just melts me and makes me useless like in the dead of winter. It seems to be 3 months of good health then 3 months of bad in a revolving cycle. I'll take the good when I can get it! Hope all is well with you and your's.
Cindy
Love the idea of the cross stitch on a card! That is so cool and creative!!
~Morgan
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!
So how's the closet coming?
I'm doing fine, thanks. It's crazy right now (who isn't in the summer?) and I have a thing or two up my sleeve to surprise my family. I'm working on Christmas gifts and just trying to keep my head above water, lol! How's everything with you? I have the girls today after work while my daughter works. That's how most of my days go. It's tiring but I'd rather we did this than they went to a sitter. She took some time off while the baby was so sick. She should be well enough I can take her again today.
Post a Comment