I don't get around to posting much these days. But I thought I would share something that came in the mail a couple of days ago. And it has RED in it. So that means today is a good day to share it.
I decided to join Annie's Attic Creative Quilters Fabric Club.
The kits that arrive can be made into the provided pattern or the fabric can be added to your stash to be used for something else.
This is my first kit.
A table mat! Or I guess it can also be called a table runner.
The instructions are included in the pamphlet that came with it.
This is what it looked like after I opened it.
Pretty fabrics with some RED in them and tied with a pretty green ribbon.
Here they are all spread out.
I think I am going to make the table runner design that came with the kit.
Now I just need to get it done, before the next kit arrives!
This is a RED prayer shawl I am working on right now. I started a different pattern first and was frustrated with how it was coming out. I ripped it out and started this one. This will be a triangular shawl when it is done. I started this to take to the Women of the ELCA Triennial Convention and Gathering in Spokane. Women are donating prayer shawls to be given out to those who may need them. Doesn't look like I will get mine done on time. Especially since I have to be there in a couple of weeks. I went the to one held in Salt Lake City in 2008. I am excited about going to this one. The next one in 2014 will be held in North Carolina I believe. I definitely want to go to that one since I have never been there.
I am linking up with Sue at "Its a Very Cherry World" for REDnesday.
Thank you Sue for hosting!!
Take care everyone,
~Linnea~

5 comments:
Good to see you posting! Have a great holiday weekend!
Oh, I'm honored that you chose Rednesday to post on! ;) The table runner has beautiful colors - reminds me of sitting under cool green trees on a hot summer day, sipping lemonade!
I'm going to have fun looking through your blog! Thank you for visiting today!
Oh that shawl is divine!
You always have a lot of projects going on at the same time! My mom is the same way...me too, I suppose!
Post a Comment