Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Three or More Tuesday Redo

I have been meaning to share pictures of what I have done in my sewing room to date.
So I will for Three or More Tuesday because I have Three or More of something in there!
But first I always want to thank our gracious host, 
Tam at The Gypsy's Corner for hosting!
I have posted about what I am doing in the sewing room.
It is painted now. 
In a yellow I love.
The closet got redone and now we have added more shelves along my long wall.
As you can see, the shelving in the closet is pretty much done.
I still rearrange in there.
Now it is time to add the shelving on the long wall.
Three or more shelves added.
But wait. 
Since these were taken I have added even more!
I had gotten a gift card to The Container Store.
So when adding more shelves I had to empty the ones I had there in order to add the new ones.
Ta Da!
This is the way it is right now.
I will be adding more to the right to continue along the wall.
But we have not gotten more shelves yet.
However, look what I have three or more of up there.
Bears!!!
The ones at the top came from my son's mother-in-law.
She gave them to me from her collection when she found out I collect bears!
She put together the four on the top shelf.
Here, let's get a closer look at those bears.
Aren't they pretty?
And my Debbie Macomber books. 
I save them all.
And the other two that she made.
The bear below I already had.
And there are my Jan Karon books.
I love those books too.
More bears and my three boxes of thread.
Here is another view of the wall looking towards the closet.
I am loving it so far.
When I add more shelves I will probably do more rearranging as I go looking for the best way to arrange my supplies and pretty things so the over all effect is pleasing to the eye.
After all it is my playroom. 
I want it to be a fun place to hang out.
Happy Tuesday!
~Linnea~

4 comments:

onlymehere said...

Great idea with the shelving. You've got a very efficient system going now! Love the bears too.

amber @ barbwired said...

Color me green with envy! I love your sewing room.
http://barbwired0117.blogspot.com/

LADY JANE said...

My Dear Linnea..I love it and I am sooooo jealous! Lost my sewing room to our little precious! So...can I come over and play at yours? Pretty please?

Terry said...

Those shelves are wonderful! I need some of those. First I need a sewing room to put them in! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown