Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Crafts at Three or More Tuesday

I have been on a crochet kick lately.
And for Three or More Tuesday I have at least three of 
crocheted items I have made.
Thank you to Tam at 
for hosting every week.
So what have I been making??
HATS!
I found this pattern in Crochet World.
Lots of neat projects in that magazine each issue.
Hard to decide what to make next!


 This is the first hat which I made for myself.
It came out kind of loose for me.
But I still like to wear it when I am cold.


This hat I sent to my daughter for Christmas.
I used a self stripping pattern in sock yarn.

This one I made for one of my nieces.
She loved it.
Here she is modeling it for me on Christmas Day!
I made one for my other niece as well.
Finished it in the car on our way to their house to celebrate Christmas.

This one in brown colors I made for my dad.
He is cold easily these days. 
My mom told me he wore it all day after I gave it to him.

I have since made a couple more hats.
They are fun to make and it is fun to see how they turn out with the different choices in sock yarns.

Happy Crafting!
~Linnea~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown