Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Three or More Thursdays #4

I'm using my sewing blog for the Three or More Thursday this week, because I am posting about something I made for my Three or More post. I made these pumpkins several years ago. Because of where we lived when I made them, it had to be between 1991 and 1994. So I have had these pumpkins quite awhile. I still have the pattern that I made them from that year. It was McCall's 2628. The pattern envelope says it was copyright in 1986. I am thinking of adding to what I have and make some more for next year. But I am not going to tackle that project right away. I have plenty of other things to do first.



Thank you to Tam at The Gypsy's Corner for hosting Three or More Thursdays. Go check it out to see who else is participating or to participate yourself!

11 comments:

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Aw, those are cute! I'm glad to see someone else hasn't put the Christmas stuff up yet, lol! I'm itching to do it, but I will wait til after Thanksgiving.

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

I love your pumpkins. How neat that you pull them out year after year. I like that!

I'm not pulling any Christmas boxes out until Thanksgiving week-end!

Miri said...

Adorable pumpkins-they look so soft.
BTW having the stuff on the chair does help-people hesitate for just a second before sitting and that gives us time to yell "NOOO" :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Linnea! What cute little pumpkins you've made!! Hope you're having a great day!
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Knitty said...

Funny how we remember things in relation to where we lived, what we were doing, etc. things that wouldn't mean anything to a stranger. I usually buy fat quarters when traveling as a souvenir of a trip. I can't tell you what is in my freezer or bank book, but I can tell you where fabric came from and whether or not I liked the store!

Dawn said...

Your pumpkins are very nice. I like how you have saved them for so long. I used to sew all the time. Now, it's very seldom. I do have a project that is a MUST do that I need to tackle this weekend!!!

take care,
Dawn

Sweetie said...

I really like those pumpkins. The patterns of many years ago were so much less expensive.
Sweetie

Susan said...

Cute pumpkins...that's a good pattern.

Darlene said...

Those are GREAT pumpkins!

Gypsy aka Tam said...

Linnea,
those little pumpkins are just too cute. what a great 'Three Or More' post. Where do you usually display them?
Sorry about all the problems with Mr.Linky this week. I still don't know what the problem was, hopefully it'll work the way it is supposed to next week.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Tam

onlymehere said...

Donny's birthday is December 9, 1957! Can you believe I still remember that? I was a true blue Donny fan! The funny thing is I share the same birthday as Marie. We were born a couple of hours apart (I'm older) only a few miles away from each other! I used to daydream that we were switched at birth....yeah right, like I can sing or even remotely look like an Osmond!! Hey, it got me through my teen years! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown