If you have seen my main blog (click on pic of bear on cakeplate to see) you will know that Stella has arrived to visit me. And to visit Helmi too.
I have a feeling Stella is having more fun with Helmi than she is with me.
This morning when I got up, I got the sensation that someone was calling me. Did not have my hearing aids in yet so I did not hear them. But sometimes I will sense or kind of feel something needs my attention.
This is what I discovered. Helmi had gotten stuck in my little plarn bag I am making. I asked them what they were up to and they said they were checking out my new bag and wondered if they would be able to take a ride in it. I don't know how long Helmi was stuck like that, but Stella was unable to pull her out.
No sooner did I get Helmi out of the bag, she was really wedged in there, then Stella jumped in. These two are getting to be quite a pair already.
The girls decided they wanted to help show off my new bag. So here they are modeling the bag. Actually the bag is not quite done yet. But you can get the idea here.Now girls, behave yourselves while I go to work. Ok?
We will find some other things to do when I get home from work.
5 comments:
Love the bag...glad you're having fun with Stella, and she's behaving!
Hugs,
Becky
giggle giggle giggle. i just love your sense of humour mate. I can just imagine the mischief (oops I meant fun) that Stella and Helmi are having at your house
That bag is really cute, and I can see why they want to be in it, Linnea! I think that Stella needs a little pocket book of her very own, but then Helmi will have to have one, too! ;-)
XO,
Sheila
oh boy. i think you are going to have your hands full for the next week!
Your plarn bag really turned out cute. I so love bears and dolls that look raggedy!
Roberta Anne
Post a Comment