I am getting Stella ready to ship off to the next person.
But before she leaves we fit in more craft time together
But before I go on, thank you to Leslie and My Country Home for hosting
Whatcha Working on Wednesday!
Anyways, I decide to try making this flower motif.
Of course the girls Helmi and Stella are in the midst of things
helping me to keep track of my yarn here.
And telling me what to do when, as if they know how to crochet better than me.
Hmpf!
I think I still need to play around with it more and experiment with different sizes
of crochet hooks. Except I can't find them all at the moment.
They are temporarily misplaced in my mess.
Somewhere.
I wonder if Helmi and Stella hid them.
Here is the one I did next to the one pictured in the book.
This is my new book.Lots of interesting things to try in there.
Girls, it does not work for you to be THERE while I sew.
I need you two to move!
You can still see what I am doing and see how a sewing machine works.
What are you sewing?
The lining to the PLARN bag I made.
I am using quilting thread because it is stronger.
Hides all the fun fur that was poking on the inside.
I have already sent this off in the mail to its recepient.
I will post in a few days what I stuck in there before mailing and who it went to.
Bet you can guess!
oh I will be so sad....and so will Helmi....
I want to show you what else I added besides making a purse just for her.
I found this sticker at Snoopy's Gift Shop.
So I glued on on the corner of her skirt as a reminder of her trip to the museum
and gift shop and gallery.
What a day that was!!
Happy Wednesday!







8 comments:
I like the flower! I'm sure that book will keep you so busy. :)
Have a great day!
Leslie
great sticker for Stella! I love her purse so much, lol. I know I say that on every post, but I really do! It's been a lot of fun reading your adventures with her! are you going to letting us know where she is going next so we can follow her?
Oh poor Helmi. She is going to miss Stella so much and so will you. I love your crochet flower. The colours are gorgeous.
Stella certainly had so many great experiences at your home! Hope the Post Office is treating her with the special handling she deserves!! Did she give Helmi a smooch before she took off? :)
Love that little Pink Labeler you have on your sidebar--has that made a Pink Sat. appearance?
Hope you are having a great day! Dana
doesnt Stella live with you? oh dear i will miss her
love kath
Stella has had a great time hopping between both your blogs with Helmi. I really enjoyed watching her adventures in California. You have been a great host. Thanks so much.
Lindsay
PS I love the flowers you made.
I have to say that the PLARN bag looks very cute with the lining it. I'm glad you had so much fun with Stella! Sad to see her go though! Can't wait to see what that pink fabric you've got is going to be!
Hi :) I just lay the muslin on the paper and trace with a mechanical pencil. They work great and the lines disappear easier than with regular pencil.
I was printing things off onto fabric a lot but I had issues trying to get the pattern printed where I wanted it on the fabric. Like I would be too close to the top margin and I would have to frame everything with fabric around it to cover it up. Plus, if you print you have to do exactly what the picture is, but with the pencil you can leave bits out and change things :)
HTH
Leslie
Post a Comment