Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday-This and That

Today is Whatcha Working on Wednesday.
Thank you to Leslie at My Country Home for hosting for us.
I have done a variety of things this past week.
It was bye-bye Easter and I put away my Easter decor item.
Except for my wreath, they all fit in one bin.
Even with the things I added to it this year.
My plastic bag full of plastic eggs sits on top.
I have a lot of plastic eggs.
I did use most of them in my decor too.
Right now this is what I have on top of my linen press.
I love this linen press. My dad made it for me one year.

I bought the two bears at the Dollar Tree.
I thought they looked good for spring.

See the heart shaped pads on their feet?
Too cute.
Earlier I bought bears holding hearts for Valentine's Day.

Right now this is what is on the top of my pie safe.
Still kind of bare.
But I don't have anything else to put there at the moment.
You can see some of my old things on the right.
The two little apple quilts I made years ago.

I talked about cleaning linens I think on my main blog.
This one still had a stain on it that did not come out.
I found this doily at the Dollar Tree.
Works good for covering up the stain.
I could have made a doily, but it was faster buying this one for now.
I am still working on this project.
It is farther along than this now. But I have not taken a picture of it yet.
I am also working on the second one too.
I will have two new tablerunners when I am done.
I have been looking through this book.
Learning how to do better with taking pictures.
You can see the results of that on today's post
on my main blog.
Last but not least, here is the latest progress I posted
on the Stitch Along Blog.
It is really taking shape now.
Whatcha Working on today?
~Linnea~

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

yep, your cherry projects look familiar! Nice job! Isn't that fabric awesome! I'm loving it!
Blessings, Kimberly

Leslie said...

Linnea,
You have lots that you are working on...I hope you make some progress this week and of course get to work on those projects that you found in the closet :) I have things like that myself...it just dawned on me that I still have my Easter stuff out and I have NO clue what to replace it with! LOL

Have a great day!

Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown