I have not been posting on this blog as often lately.
Time to catch up here.
Leslie of My Country Home is our host
for Whatcha Working on Wednesday!
Actually I have done more than what it shows here,
but this the picture I posted for the Stitch Along blog
on Sunday.
This one is called Oh-Cherry-Oh.
I realized the project I originally got them for was not going to work.
But then a new project came up on the Moda Bake Shop blog.
So I am making that one.
I will be able to make two of them.
I plan to use one on my dining table
and one on my breakfast bar.
That should add some summer cheer to my rooms.
and got this far before I ran out of bobbin thread
on my sewing machine.
That way I don't have to stop and refill as often.
I decide to keep them here on my thread tower next to my machine.
Handy for when I need the next one.
The first one has all the squares put together now.
On to the next step.
I have also been working on my Plarn bag.
Helmi tells me it is big enough to be a bed for her.
With a blanket or two, it would make a comfy bed.
So that is the latest in my craft/sewing world.
How about you?
~Linnea~
I decide to keep them here on my thread tower next to my machine.Handy for when I need the next one.
The first one has all the squares put together now.On to the next step.
I have also been working on my Plarn bag.Helmi tells me it is big enough to be a bed for her.
With a blanket or two, it would make a comfy bed.
So that is the latest in my craft/sewing world.
How about you?
~Linnea~





6 comments:
You've been busy! I just went to the eye doctor yesterday and found out that I have nerve damage in my right eye so my cross stitching days may be over unless insurance will cover the eye surgery. They're checking with insurance now. Cross stitching is so relaxing to me and you can take it with you so I really miss it. I really like your projects! Cindy
Wow!!! Your stitchery is really coming along. Nice post.
Roberta Anne = Raggedy Girl
You have made a lot of progress with your cross stitch! WOW :)
Your table runner is going to be so bright and cheerful when you finish it :)
Have a great day!
Leslie
Linnea,
You have such a pretty name. The stitchery and the quilt are beautiful! I am enjoying your blog. Have a wonderful Wednesday! Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Hi Linnea.. how are you dear? Looks like you are busy with your pretty projects.. i love your cross stitch project.. nice post and have a great day ahead!
xo
fitty
hi there i just wanted to let you know that i changed the instructions to "three" strips of 5 1/2 as appose the the "two" that i accedently wrote. thank you for your question. it helped me catch the mistake super quick!
Post a Comment