Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Friday, July 10, 2009

Pink Saturday Crafts!

It is time for Pink Saturday!!
Thank you Beverly over at How Sweet the Sound
for hosting.
I am also doing a Pink Saturday post on my main blog too!

At work, whenever someone is expecting

there is eventually a Baby Shower for the Mom-to-be. This time I made a card.

Here it is in progress.

Obviously this Mom-to-be is

expecting a GIRL.

Here is the finished card!

I just started making cross stitch cards.

I get the cross stitch patterns from a book I have.

I am hoping to find another book to give me more options.

So far I have made 4 cards with two more in the works.

This is the outfit I gave her.

I had made this some time ago,

but never gave it to anyone.

Since I did not have time to make anything new

this worked in a pinch.

Now I need to make another baby girl outfit.

Another co-worker is expecting a girl.

Need to get to work on baby stuff again!

Why does blogger do this?????

This picture and the next got turned around.

Okay, just turn your head sideways to get a better look.


The hat.

Sideways.

Darn blogger!!

Thanks for visiting.

Happy Pink Saturday!

I will do my best to get around to those posting

for Pink Saturday.

~Linnea~

9 comments:

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Linnea!

Everything you touch turns into a work of art! You have such patience to make those incredibly gorgeous cards! And the girly outfit is adorable. Such talent you have!!

Thanks for sharing the products of your talents Linnea - I know I really enjoy seeing everything!

Big hugs, Sherry

PS I bet Helmi & Zoe would get along famously!

onlymehere said...

Blogger does that to me sometimes too and there is no rhyme or reason to it. It's frustrating for sure! I wish I could figure out how to fix it but I'm waiting for more techno savvy people to tell me how, LOL! It was worth turning my head though to see the outfit! Very cute. The cards are adorable. I don't make cards but have started seeing these around in blogland lately and may have to change my ways. You are a multitalented woman!! Cindy

♥Mimi♥ said...

My goodness, you are a busy bee!

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Linnea! BEAUTIFUL cross stitch card!! I would LOVE to make some like that!.. and a very pretty outfit for a little girl. If I was the mommy getting this, I would be THRILLED! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Nancy said...

How sweet of you to do all this for co-workers! Adorable. Happy Pink Saturday!

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Linnea! Beautiful card! Love the darling little outfits! Such pretty gifts for an expectant friend!

Thanksk for sharing!

Tina

Catharina Maria said...

I love your Pinks very much !
Love Rini the Netherlands

fairiemoon said...

Linnea,
What a beautiful pink gift!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Erin :)

LADY JANE said...

Ok...so I keep scrolling down and keep wanting to snitch your posts! Lookout Ms. Magpie...you have some tuff competition here......
Linnea...I really am just trying to catch up on everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown