Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Three Or More Tuesday in the Sewing Room

It is time for Three or More Tuesday and this week
I am participating in the sewing room.
But first thank you to Tam for hosting Three or More Tuesday!
You can visit her over at The Gypsy's Corner
to see more participants and to add yours
if you wish to participant with us.
~~~
So, what have I got in the sewing room?
Fabric!
And notions!
And buttons!
I guess this means I have more projects planned
along with the 100's of others things I have to do.
Well, that might be an exaggeration.
But I do have lots of other projects that are not finished
or not even started!
And I get more fabric!!
What am I doing?!?!?!?!?
Going crazy probably. LOL!
This is boy themed fabric.
Hmmm...do you think maybe this will turn into
a baby boy outfit or two.
You will have to wait and see.
And what about this?
Perhaps a baby girl outfit or two?
Another wait and see.
I happen to have the pink polka dot fabric already.
It was in my godmother's stash when she passed away.
I think I have it paired up here pretty good
with the solid pink and the eyelet ruffle stuff.
Guess you will just have to come back and see what
all this turns into. Heehee.
Helmi is in the background telling
me I am bad for keeping people in suspense.
~~~
Happy Three or More Tuesday!
~Linnea~

7 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Can't wait to see the final results. I have a fabric collection too. But unfortunately I never make anything with mine.

Barbara Jean said...

Linnea,
Great idea to share form the sewing room.
Sew many fun things!!
)sorry, couldn't resist) ==0))

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

Libby's Library said...

The eyelet ruffle is adorable!

ItaJeff said...

Great idea & lovely blog too.
Have a nice day

Lots of luv,
Ita

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

Hi Linnea, I can't wait to see the outcome! must be pretty..

Blondie's Journal said...

Pretty fabric!! I wish I had your talent. Please be sure to show us what you make!! :-)

xoxo
Jane

LADY JANE said...

Gimme....gimme...gimme...Yahoo! A new gal to sneak fabric from!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown