Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Friday, December 4, 2009

Get R Done Friday!

I can't believe it is Friday already!
The week has flown by.
I have spent most of it being very tired.
But I do have some finishes to share.
First I want to thank
ClassyChassy at Expressly Corgi
for hosting for us.
I finished this card I had been working on last week.

Then I also finished this card this week.
It was for a couple at work who had gotten married
the week before Thanksgiving.
They also brought their baby.
It was my first time to see her.
She was wearing the dress I made for her too!
It is always cool to see the babies wearing the outfits I made
for them.
Several of the co-workers have brought their babies to work
in the outfits I made.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That bookcase I am working on clearing out.
Not done yet, but I am getting there.
Takes time to figure out where to put everything.
I got that skirt hanger to hang my bags of strips.

They are hanging in the closet next to the dresser where
I can find them.
So what have you gotten done?
~~~~~~
Happy Friday!
~Linnea~

6 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

Thanks for joining in GET R DONE FRIDAY - You are getting it done, aren't you? A step here, and a step there - I hate cleaning and organizing my sewing room, but, I feel better when it gets to looking like I want - then I can mess it all up again!!! WHEEE! Have a great weekend, Linnea!!!

Unknown said...

Those cards are beautiful, and obviously time-consuming. I would save it forever if I received one.

Angela said...

You sure do know how to get something done in a hurry. I don't think I would make a card like that in a week. I think it would take me at least a month to do it. That baby sure does look cute wearing the outfit you made her! I still have an outfit that a lady made me when I was a baby. I put my daughter in it when it fit her. Too bad it was Summer and it was a Winter outfit or she could have wore it. At least I got some pictures of her in it to compare to the pictures of me wearing it way back then!

Get R Done Friday!
Angela

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Neabear, I love that baby dress you made. So cute!

For some reason, I'd forgotten that Stella you made Stella's purse! LOL! It's SO cute. I will be sure and put something in there if it doesn't already have something. Good idea!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Linnea!

That little dress is so adorable and your cards are works of art!! I don't know how you do it. I'm sewing and making handbags to sell in a little shop & making most of my Christmas gifts this year. So I've been busy between working & sewing.

Thank you for your prayers for Glenda & for our Russ. I feel in my heart you are such a prayer warrior. We are so happy that Russ has some light at the end of the tunnel! God has blessed us so much this Christmas.

Love & big Christmas hugs, Sherry

LADY JANE said...

Dear Linnea...Not much getting done here...but at least I am catching up on visiting my favorite blog-buds! The baby is adorable.....
Whew...I could use you to come over and organize a bit here...I love the" hanging" organization idea. I bought a few over the door shoe bag holders to organize some sewing/craft items in...SOMEDAY...if I ever can put down Jalina Rose I will organize this sewingmess! I hope you are having a great holiday season!Hugs from Me and Jalina Rose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown