Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

Today is Whatcha Working on Wednesday.
Leslie's is our wonderful host.
You can find her at My Country Home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I continue to work on my sewing room
to get it organized and to get it ready for more painting.
See this messy bookcase.
Well, it is a lot emptier now.
I am slowly getting things out of there
and either finding other places for it or packing in
boxes for right now.
My brother has cut me a couple of shelves to
add to the closet.
I want to paint them white before I put them up.
I hope to get that done soon.
This is my latest update on my project
for the stitch along blog.
I now have some green in there with the pink.
On my main blog I posted about going to BevMo.
We also went to JoAnn's Fabrics.
The DMC floss was on sale so I got 30
more skeins.
30 was the limit.
That left me with a mess to sort and to wind on to
bobbins. I have finished that project already!
I showed a start on my last post on this card I am making.
Here is where I am.

Oh wait! I did more!
Here is another picture!
I have got to finish this card tonight.
Need to take it to work tomorrow,
along with something to contribute to the potluck.
A therapist and a nurse got married.
So we are celebrating their union.
Can you tell those are going to be two
blue lovebirds on the card?
What are you working on?
~~~~~~~~~
~Linnea~

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Good work on the stitching :) I want to stitch so much but I have been stuck doing the other thing you're doing...cleaning and organizing. It's not my favorite thing to do but when it's done, I know I will feel so much better!

Have a great day :)

Leslie

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I always enjoy seeing what you stitch, Linnea! Neat!

Bearly Sane said...

One step at a time Linnea...you'll get there in the end. Great needlework there!
Hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown