Here it is Wednesday again and time for
Whatcha Working on Wednesday.
Thank you to Leslie at
My Country Home for being the gracious host.
So what have I been up to lately?
Not posting much that is for sure.
But I do have some projects in the works.
I have written about teaching my niece to sew.
Well, she was over here New Year's weekend to
work on a new project.
Here she is pinning down the pattern pieces.
A close up of one of the fabrics.
It is a flannel.
And another of the other fabric she chose.
And of course Helmi had to get in on the act.
She likes to check out what us girls are up to.
And get in the middle of it all.
Can't blame her though because
she doesn't want to miss out on the fun.
Then my niece came to spend the weekend with us last weekend.
Now comes the sewing part.
Oh, and look, there is Helmi barging in again.
Meanwhile I did some work on these.
Both my current picture for the Stitch Along Blog
and started gridding for another project I am starting.
Helmi watches while my niece turns her
project right side out.
Some of her finished letters.
Had you figured out by now that she was making letters?
Then it was time to stuff them.
There are more pictures.
But I left my camera at my mother's last night when
we met there to work on it some more.
And this is the picture I posted on the Stitch Along Blog.
Moving slowly on it, but moving.
~~~~~~~
This was my first time to use the new updated blogger for uploading pictures and
composing your post. Worked great!
What have you been working on lately?
~Linnea~










6 comments:
Looks like your niece was really enjoying herself and certainly in good company with Helmi by her side!
Warmest hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane
Hi Linnea! Oh, it's good to see you again! The letters you and your niece are working on look like fun!!.. And your cross stitch appears to be coming along nicely too! Right now I am working on granny squares; but I hope to be pulling at least a few of them together tonight, to be able to post a completed project tomorrow! After the move, it just feels good to be making ANYTHING right now, but wheels are starting to spin, and I am thinking WAY ahead on all kinds of things I'd LOVE to make! (0; I'll just have to see what kind of TIME I can find to make them! ~tina
Linnea,
What fun that must be teaching your niece to sew! I'm sure you two will have many great memories sewing together :)
I like the flowers so far on your cross stitching. Can you believe I haven't touched anything that has to do with stitching for a few weeks now...I've moved onto sewing for the time being:)
Have a great night!
Leslie
Looks like a fun time!
I love seeing the younger generation learning to create. Looks like you two are having a fun time.
Hi Linnea,
Where are you girlie?? I have been missing you!! So decided to come over and see if something was wrong on my dashboard and maybe you were posting and I wasn't getting them for some reason. So decided to come over to your craft blog, and there you are!! Would you please drop by
my blog this evening cause I will be talking about you girl!! Only in a good way tho, so don't want you to miss it!
Glad you are okay Sweetie, I was afraid something might be wrong physically! You have a great day.
Love & Blessings, Nellie
Post a Comment