I have fallen way behind in posting these days.
More on that in my main blog. But here I want to show you a few
things that I have been up to.
Besides working a lot and being very tired.
Thank you to Leslie at My Country Home for hosting
every Wednesday.
I have also slowed down on my sewing and crafting.
Hoping to get in the mood to tackle my projects again
with gusto. Hope it happens soon too.
I have so much to do!
We were able to get to The Container Store and
get 3 more rows of shelves.
Here they are up with another row of books added up there.
There! I added more stuff to the new shelves!
Looking pretty good so far.
Here is a close up of the pattern boxes.
This may not be their final resting place.
But I needed to empty the bookcase they are sitting on.
No, the bookcase is not empty yet.
I am getting there though.
I covered these boxes is gift wrap and made the labels.
I think it is prettier than the boxes that way.
I may somehow cover that Bee Sweetees box too.
Right now it is holding some of my card making supplies.
This is the update on my Stitch Along project week before last.
Did not do an update this week.
That is what I mean about getting back to my projects.
I did make more progress on this one though compared
to the last time I posted.
Hope all is well with everyone.
Happy Wednesday!
~Linnea~





4 comments:
I too have been plugging away at my new sewing room. I'm hoping to prime it this weekend but who knows! When you're holding down a job like we are these things take more time than they do for others...right?! You've got some fun ideas going on there for storage. I'm kind of an organizing nut so this always interests me! Happy Wednesday and thanks for letting me know what you're up to today!
You are making lots of progress on your craft closet! How great it must feel to get it all organized like that!
Have a great day :)
Leslie
Hi Linnea,
Good to see a post from you. Hope you are doing better hon. Your shelves looks so nice and neat and organized and pretty!!
Isn't that a great feeling......once it's done!! lol Your crossstitching is coming along nicely, they are very time consuming. I used to do some when I was younger. Never anything really big tho, only small ones.
You have a Wonderful evening,
Blessings Nellie
Everything is coming along beautiful Linnea! Hoping all is going well for you. I did just visit your other blog, and caught up there.. LOVED you little apple salt-n-pepper set! So CUTE! Take care, and hope we'll be seeing more of your beautiful work again soon! ~tina
Post a Comment