Words of Comfort
The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.
What I Am Working On Right Now
Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts
Whatcha Working on Wednesday
I haven't done much this week for Whatcha Working on Wednesday. But I do have a couple of things to show you.
I kept forgetting to include this picture of a recent card I made. This one I gave to my Secret Sister at church for the reveal. She had no idea I was her Secret Sister. That meant I did a good job of not accidently giving away a clue that it could be me. She was thrilled with this card. She said I gave her good gifts over the year.
I was suspicious as to who was giving me things all year. And I was right. But look what she gave me for a reveal gift.
She gave me this Jim Shore Angel!It is an Easter one. But she waited until it was on sale after Easter then saved it to give to me for the reveal since this Easter she would no longer be my Secret Sister. I love it!
Here is a view of the back. I have it sitting on my table at the moment even though it is not the season yet.
I came across this unfinished project when I was organizing in the sewing room. Now if I can only find the instructions so I can finish it. It is very red even though it looks more orangy here.
Here is the latest on my Stitch Along project. I did some more of the green leaves on the left side. I am hoping to be getting busy on my projects again soon. I need more energy. I am off this Saturday so I am hoping for a productive day of working on projects and other stuff around the house. Thank you to Leslie at
My Country Home for hosting. You can check there to see if others have posted their projects.
Happy Wednesday!
~Linnea~
Crafty Quotes
One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller
Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne
Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown
4 comments:
Love the card and I'm sure your secret sister did too. I admire those who do cross stitch I just don't have patience for it.
Hey! Love seeing your needlework, Linnea! Have missed seeing you. Glad you shared with us because I like seeing what you're doing.
XO,
Sheila :-)
Hi Again,
Loved the card you made and I am
sure your secret sisters probably loved it too. Your angel is so neat. I have never seen one of those before, she is really cute.
Also your red doiles are so pretty,
you are doing such a nice job on those. That is tedious work. I used to crochet when I was in my early 20's when we lived in Germany I learned how. Taught my
daughter when she was little and she did a great job, but quit as she got older like her Mommy.
Have a great week hon, so good to hear from you and know you are doing okay, not great I know, but
we blogging buddies wonder and worry about you, so
we like to make sure you are okay.
Blessings, Nellie
Hi Linnea,
Just checking in on you hon!!
Hope you are doing okay. Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and praying for you.
Have a great day.
Blessings, Nellie
Post a Comment