Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

Time for Whatcha Working on Wednesday.
Thank you to Leslie at My Country Home
for hosting each week.
I am using the larger font because I am finding it hard to read the normal font. Hope it helps for some you who also have a hard time.
So what have I been up besides being sick?
More on my sick stuff on my main blog if you want to find out more.
Last week I posted that I had painted the shelves for the sewing closet. Well, guess what I am posting about this week?
Yep, they are in the closet now. Yippee!
See? I, I mean B-Daddy, put up the shelves where I wanted them.
The spacing is strange looking, but that is how I wanted the spacing to be to accommodate my stuff.
I have the shelves partially organized here. I am still not finished with putting things away. But it is a start. Since I am staying home sick on Wednesday. I am hoping that I am starting to feel like doing something around the house. Today I did load the dishwasher and ran that. Not much of anything else though. Now that I am on antibiotics perhaps some of my energy will come back.
I did manage to do some stitching on my teddy bear picture, not a lot, but I am nearly done with the green leaves. Only have a little more to do on that part. Here is the picture.
That is all I have for this week. I hope to have more to show you for next week. I am really hoping to have my energy level get better so that I feel like tackling some of my projects.
I have too many to do and not enough energy or time.
Hope you all have a good Wednesday.
~Linnea~

6 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, precious... I've missed you!

And look at your closet! Girl, you are cookin' with gas! :-)

I wish you would come help me. I'm behind the eight ball.

Sending you warm hugs...

XO,

Sheila :-)

onlymehere said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick. It took me forever to get my strength back after my bout with the flu awhile back. I can't believe it took so much out of me. You'll have this closet done before you know it! I finally got my sewing room done though, yay!

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Linnea,
Your closet looks great! but so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Hope that antiobiotics takes care of whatever is ailing you really soon!
Your cross stitch is coming along very nicely as well, can't wait to see the finished product, but you can't rush these things, they take time and you will get there.
Have a great day sweetie,
Blessings, Nellie

The Sewing and Knitting Loft said...

Hi there. I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

Just look at you, wow, a sewing closet, how cool is that?! You will be sewing again before you know it.

onlymehere said...

Thanks for stopping by and a big congrats on the grandbaby to be! There's nothing like it is there? Yes, we've been running in circles around here. To top it all off my husband has to have a procedure the middle of April. Sigh, sometimes I think I work just to pay the doctors and everybody else. :)

onlymehere said...

I was just wondering how things were going over there. How's the closet coming along?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown