Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pink Saturday #20-In the Pink with Stitching Stella and Helmi

It is that time again! Pink Saturday!! I missed particpating last week, but I am back this week with my visitor Stitching Stella along with my pal Helmi.
Thank you to Beverly over at How Sweet the Sound for hosting this fun day for us every week.
Yesterday as I got home from work, I was greeted with the beautiful sunset. As soon as I got home I ran in the house to get the camera to get the pictures before the colors faded away.

We have had rain for a couple of days. I am very happy about that.
Mandatory 30% reduction in water use has already started here.
To get the rain is a blessing.
More is supposed to be coming. Hooray for the rain!

I love it when we get a pretty sunset or sunrise!
In my previous post Stitching Stella is wearing a wee little purse I made for her.
Of course Helmi wanted one too.
So I made her one also!
Here they are modeling their handbags next to a stack of pretty pink boxes.
Those boxes spell F U N. (you can't see the bottom N too well)
F U N is what we got planned for today to show Stitching Stella a good time.
The girls decide to help me with my next project.
They get themselves covered in pink ribbon while I cut the pretty pink fabric.
Happy Pink Saturday!!

19 comments:

bj said...

I love your pinks today...the dolls are so cute with their little purses..
Happy day, bj

Nerissa Alford said...

Your photos are stunning! And those little purses are ADORABLE :)
Happy Pink Saturday
Nerissa

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Susan

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Linnea.

Those pictures just take my breath away. What a glorious sky. Thank you for sharing.

The Raggedy Girl said...

Have a Happy Pink Saturday with Helmi and Stella. Lots of pink going on there.
♥Roberta Anne

♥Mimi♥ said...

Your photos are gorgeous! Isn't it just wonderful that out of nowhere we get little gifts?

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Linnea,
I love beautiful skies too; especially PINK ones. Thanks for sharing and have a happy pink day!

Blessings,
Sandi

Susan said...

Beautiful sunset! How good was that to cooperate with Pink Saturday. The girls looks happy sporting their new bags. Love the little stitches--very cute.

Anonymous said...

Linnea
those photos are stunning. I also love a good sunrise or sunset. I am so pleased that you made Helmi a handbag. She looks so happy now.

Heather said...

what a beautiful sunset. i still love their purses!!

Loretta said...

Happy Pink Day! Lovely sunset photos!

Anonymous said...

Your sunsets are breathtaking!

Deanna said...

Hi Linnea
The sunset picture are absolutely amazing!

The girls look so fabulous with their purses...LOL!

Have a great Pink Saturday!
Deanna :D

Anonymous said...

I love your sunsets..they're just beutiful. Have a great Pink Saturday..and have a lovely week.xx

Lindsay-ann said...

I really enjoyed your pink Saturday. Stella and Helmi look great with their matching purses. I am so glad you made Helmi one too.
Thanks for sharing the beautiful sunset pictures.
Lindsay

Libby's Library said...

Okay - I think it's official...you are nuttier that I am!

Actually, I'm discovering that blogland is filled with nut balls. Check out this site:

snoopdoggadventures[at]blogspot[dot]com

Lorrie said...

I love your Pink Saturday post--Helmi's purse looks great, so glad you made one for her!

Tracey said...

I'm glad you got a purse made for your bear. A lady never knows when she will need a hanky or something. That's what my mother always said. Very cute.

Kathy said...

What a gorgeous sky! Loved your pics...
Kathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown