Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday with Helmi

Time for Whatcha Working on Wednesday!
Come and take a peek at what all I have been
working on this past week here and there.
Helmi has been helping me too!
Earlier I shared some fabrics I bought.
I always prewash them before I do anything with them.
Helmi had to come poke her head in and see what
I was up too.
Uh, Helmi, those fabrics are wet. You are sitting on wet fabric.
Ok, Neabear. I'll help you put them in the dryer.
Helmi, I think it is more like I better help you.
You might get lost in them and then I will accidently
dry you right along with the fabrics.
Helmi decides to check out what is on the sewing machine.
A piece of yellow fabric.
Watch out for my coffee cup behind you Helmi!
A card I am working on.

More progress on that card.

Moving along on the second NOEL block.

Yet another card I am working on.
Another card that is almost finished.
Playing around with the papers here.

Got the zipper put in on this.

Started sewing on this.
I know the plaid does not match up.
I decided I am not going to stress out about it
this time.
Also got started on this one too.

Helmi had been helping me iron the fabrics
I prewashed.
Whew!
A lot of different things I have going on here.
If I didn't have to go to work, I would be getting a lot more done.
It is because of all these projects that I have
gotten behind in browsing blogs.
~~~~~~~
On Friday I will post for Get R Done Friday.
Come back and see what I got finished!
In the meantime,
thank you to Leslie for hosting
Whatcha Working on Wednesday.
You can visit her at
Have a great Wednesday!
~Linnea~
P.S. What are you working on?

8 comments:

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

You have been BUSY! I love the quotes on your header!!! May I borrow one and share on my blog? Thanks much. ♥ Mercy

Beansieleigh said...

Well, I'm just getting kick watching Helmi! She is absolutely adorable, and I love her little crochet purse she wears too! Can't wait to see whatcha got done on Friday! ~tina

CC said...

Ohhh,how sweet little Helmi is to be helping you out. I know you appreciate all her help... your cards are just gorgeous. How wvey talented you are.

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Lot's of pretty things going on over there!

Mom2fur said...

I sure wish I had a friend like Helmi to help me iron pre-washed fabric! Please give that girl a nice spoonful of honey!

Libby's Library said...

Seeing all your fabric, and projects kinda makes me want to get my sewing machine out:-)

It was nice to see Helmi again!

Bearly Sane said...

Fun post Linnea with your little bear along to help. Looking forward to seeing what you have finished on Friday.
Hugs,
Sandi

Leslie said...

Linnea,
You have been busy :) Great work on all of your cards and goodies!

I guess most people would say I haven't worked in the last 10 1/2 years but I have been very busy around this house taking care of the kids, my hubby and all of the other responsibilities that are mine...I'm not bored. I keep busy every day, I just feel like I need to do something else. The job at the school is only for a few hours a day so I think I can have the best of both worlds and I get to do something I really like doing, helping kids :) I'm sure someday I'll be ready to retire but I guess now I have to focus on the next step in my life. I can't stay at home the rest of my life...Not if we want a house...

Have a great day :)

Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown