Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Can I Get A Whoop-Whoop?

 I recently found out about Linky to participate in which is right up my alley!
This one Can I Get A Whoop-Whoop? is hosted by 
She has a wonderful blog if you have not visited her yet.

So I have some finished some things and others are still in progress.
I made this self-binding receiving blankets as gifts for a couple of co-workers.
Both of them are having boys.
I used the tutorial HERE and another one that I can't remember at the moment.
The other one suggested using left over fabric to make Burp Bibs.
The reverse side.
I love how they turned out.
So soft and the recipients loved them.
Or so I heard.  
I was not able to attend the shower as I was out of town that day.

Here are the Burp Bibs. One is finished, but the other three are not.
I will need to get them  to my co-workers soon.

And now for another project I am still working on.
These are the handles.
 Continuing on my project I posted about a couple of posts down.
The front and back of my tote bag.
The design is from the book "Fresh Fabric Treats" from the Moda Bake Shop.
I got the fabric from a local quilt shop.
I love the name of this line.
"Happy"

The handle is attached. Actually attached on the other side too.
The side pocket is attached to the side.
And that is as far as I have gotten at the moment.
I was also working on this project which involved a lot of prep work.
This was my original gift idea for the co-workers, but I was running out of time
for the shower so I made the receiving blankets first.

What am I making?
This! A crawl mat. With puffy monsters.
Can you see the names of the puffy monsters in the picture?
So cute.
Anyway, I found this pattern at 
www.fairytalefrocksandlollipops.com

They have such cute patterns there.

A busy sewing week.
I hope to be just a busy sewing next week too.

~Linnea~

3 comments:

Elaine M said...

You have been busy. Great projects and they are so cute. Your co-workers should be happy! Nice bag.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Lots of cute things!

Terry said...

Those baby blankets are so cute! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown