Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

REDnesday Wins!


 It is still REDnesday! Best get busy and write this post.
Sue at It's A Very Cherry World! is our lovely host.
I had won a couple of giveaways recently!
This one came before Thanksgiving and I am finally posting about it.
The beautiful handmade card is from Terry over at
The link takes you to the post where she announces the winner!
The Michaels giftcard was the included with the card!

I used the card just before Christmas and this is a picture of the 
things I bought. The giftcard helped to cover a good portion of it.
The cardstock paper includes RED paper. I enjoyed getting
more stamps for my collection too. 

Then in December I won another give away from
Selina Quilts. She does a tutorial on her rice bags HERE.

And HERE is the link to her post about the winner of her giveaway.
ME!
 The fabrics are wonderfully soft. And RED. 
This fabric is the one she uses in her tutorial. 
The white fabric is to use for the rice bags themselves and
then the pretty fabric is used for the sleeves. 
 She included a note, a set of cards on how to use the rice bags,
and a charm pack for fun.
Then there is the rice bag she included in a manly sleeve.
See how the rice bag is inside the sleeve. That way the sleeve 
can be washed. 
Now I can make some rice bags for gifts!

Thank you to Terry and Selina for drawing my name!

Happy REDnesday!

~Linnea~

2 comments:

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Congratulations on all those awesome wins !

Terry said...

Good morning! So happy that you were able to use the gift card and have fun creating! Thanks for being such a nice friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown