Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Teaser

I did a couple of things sewing related this evening. First I was ironing and found all the little bean bags I had washed and ironed them. Next step is to iron on the letter "B" since this is my second batch of bean bags for work.

After that I went to work on my mystery project and realized I had made a boo boo again. Darn! The orange fabric was cut too small for my project. I guess that is what happens when you are not following a pattern. Fortunately I had enough of the yum yum fabric to continue with my project. Here you can see the wrong side and that I am including some batting. Have you guessed yet what I am making? And that my friends is where I will leave you for now. Heehee. I feel good for having gotten more done on it before I got too tired, which is what I am right now. It is late and I need to get to sleep. Gotta work tomorrow and we are going out of town to visit friends. We will be staying over and going to a Pumpkin Festival with our friends. And yes I will take my camera. Ta ta for now.


3 comments:

Hilda said...

Have fun at the pumpkin festival!! And I'm dying to know what you are making! Ha!
Hilda

Miri said...

Candy cane fabric :) I love it-can't wait to see what it is.

tina said...

I am not the crafty one in my family, more the gardener-but my sister does a lot of crafts and blogs on them. I am the gardener. You have a lovely blog! Lots of cool things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown