Words of Comfort
The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.
What I Am Working On Right Now
Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts
An Explanation of the Sewing Frustration
I thought I would show you just exactly what the problem was I had the other day. Scroll down for post on that.

If you remember I had said the problem turned out to be the thread coming from the spool, not the bobbin. In the picture above you can see the thread is above where it is supposed to be. See that tag that says "Pull firmly toward you"?. Well, the thread was supposed to be under that part and it was not.

In this picture the thread is in the right place. That one little thing was what gave me an hour of frustration on Saturday while I was trying to sew my skirt. Next time that happens I will know where to look. Actually, I should just make sure I have threaded the machine in the first place.

This picture is more of my working on my outfit for the wedding. Here I am trying to find all the pieces I need for the top. I only need 4 pieces. But finding them is a chore.
Have a good day!
Crafty Quotes
One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller
Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne
Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown
1 comment:
Hi Linnea!
Don't you just hate that? I do the same thing occasionally! I'm spinning my wheels for an hour and it's something simple! Just wanted you to know you are NOT alone girl!!
Hugs, Sherry
Thank you soooo much for your encouraging comments! I really appreciate them!!
Post a Comment