Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Crafty Pink Saturday!

Hooray! It is time for Pink Saturday!
That always makes me happy, except for when I have to work like I do today.
Thank you Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday for us.
That has got to be a big job.
Go see Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for the list of others who are participating today.
~~~~~
So what do I have for you today besides being PINK in the face from being frustrated with how slow blogger uploads pictures to my post.
Does that happen to you?
I have resort to only uploading 3 or less at a time
otherwise it seems they never get uploaded.
~~
What do I do while waiting?
Get my handwork, stitchery, crocheting
or whatever and work on it while waiting for the pictures to come up.
Or go to the bathroom, do ironing, sew a seam....
~~
Sure takes a long time to do a post because of the s.l.o.w. uploading!
But enough complaining.
On to PINK Saturday.
I get to say BYE BYE to this PINK blanket
that is covering my chair.
Why?
See my previous post to see what I have been up to if you haven't already.
Here is a peek.
Other PINKS I have today...

One of my lastest projects.
It is not finished yet.
These are from the Oh-Cherry-Oh charm pack.
I got the pattern from Moda Bake Shop.

See all the PINKS!

Very delicious.

Yum!
You can practically eat them.

Or smell them.

Bows and ribbons!

Oh and I do the cutting with my PINK handled sewing scissors.

Here is something new I have.
Cross Stitch Card Patterns.
More for me to do right?
There are some lovely PINK designs in there.
You can see a few on the cover.
And now I leave you with a PINK Rose.
Happy Pink Saturday!!
~Linnea~

16 comments:

The Muse said...

Oh goodness! Your chair is a delight most high!~....

Cannot wait to see the finished product, on both the chair and your quilt!

Marie Reed said...

What an amazing multi tasker you are! I usually just sip my tea and stare at the ceiling:)

♥Mimi♥ said...

What a wonderful blog post for Pink Saturday! It's windy and raining here in Upper Michigan today, so this is a breath of spring for me☺

Wishing you a wonderful weekend filled with sunshine and the j♥y of being surrounded by those you l♥ve.

See you next week!

onlymehere said...

I saw this at the Moda Bake Shop and loved it! I'm still excited to see that chair!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love that pink rose! Happy Pink Saturday.

Blessings,
Sandi

Susie Jefferson said...

A great Pink Saturday post - love the quilting and the colours are perfect to cheer us all up!

Char said...

Oh I would love to see the finished project, looks wonderful already, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Virginia said...

Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Enjoy the beauty around you.
Happy Pink Saturday!

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Linnea; What a lovely Pink post. I can't wait to see your chair, wish I could do that.... you have such a great talent....

Happy Pink Saturday;

Hugs;
Alaura

Nancy said...

Wonderful that you have made a slipcover. I really want to do one, too. Happy Pink Saturday!

Claudia said...

I love all your projects - can't wait to see the finished chair! Happy Pink Saturday!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hello Linnea,

Happy Pinkness to you! And yes blogger can have a mind of it's own at times....you remember me fighting with it a few months back...now it seems to be cooperating..*cross my fingers*

Lovely pink stuff..you have been busy! Hey, I finally got moved to my cabin! YAY!!!! Drop by for a visit!

Love & Light,
Stephanie

Roz said...

You are SO busy, I don't know how you keep up with it all!
Love the doll, the blanket and quilt... and the pink rose, lol, all gorgeous!!

Oh... and here in the UK our date goes, day, month, year, so we've already had our anniversary, but thanks for your comments on my little Elliot... bless him, lol.

Love Roz x

Sue said...

I love Pink! I really like the quilting you are doing. Can't wait to see it finished, such bright festive colors. One can never have to many cross stitch patterns. Well at least that's my opinion. Keep up the good work. Take care
Sue

Beansieleigh said...

Wow! I love how the chair is coming out! BEAUTIFUL!!! I tell ya, though, funny how YELLOW keeps sneaking into MY pink posts too! (0;

Hope you had a Happy Pink Saturday, and have a wonderful week ahead!

Deanna said...

Hi Linnea!
You are one busy lady...lol! I love the quilt fabrics and your scissors are perfectly pink. Can't wait to see your finished chair.

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
Deanna :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown