Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rednesday/Whatcha Working on Wednesday

I am doing a double linking post today.
I recently found out about Red Wednesday which is called Rednesday.
over at The Secret Garden is our host for Rednesday each week.
I have RED in my post today so I decided to participate in that meme.
~~~
Also I am thankful for Leslie and her Whatcha Working on Wednesday meme.
This is helping me to stay busy with my projects so I have something new to post
each week. You can see more at Leslie's place.
As I have done each week,
here is an update on my cross stitch project.
We post every Sunday on the Stitch Along Blog.
This is my progress as of Sunday.
The highlights on the apples are getting filled in there.
I did have to do some unpicking again this week.
Grrr!
I hope I make no more mistakes.
I need to make sure that I am not too tired when I am working on this one.
~~~
My other major project I am currently working on
is the Christmas Wish BOM.
The designs are from
Gail Pan Designs.
You can find out more my clicking on the LOVE
block in my sidebar.
Blogger is giving me issues loading the pictures here.
The picture is the right direction in my picture folder on my computer.
But it still upload turned.
This is the first time this happened to me.
So I have no idea what is going on here.
This block is almost finished.
Another picture going the wrong way.
What is the matter with Blogger anyway?
This is the next block I will be working on.
I have finished tracing the design on to it
using my lightbox to make it easier to
see the pattern under the block.
Now this picture loaded correctly.
I am getting ready to apply stablizer on more blocks and then
trace the design.
My hubby and I are delegates to a church convention this coming weekend.
We leave tomorrow after work for a 4 hour drive.
Anyway, I am tryign to prepare several blocks
so I have plenty to work on during the down times during the
convention. I just may get a lot done.
But I need the traced blocks.
I have done 2 and number 3 is sitting here waiting for me
to finish tracing it.
I think I will finish in the morning when I am
more awake.
I still need to pack too.
~~~~
Another thing I have been doing is working in the yard and planting
more flower seeds.
Some are starting to come up now.
I hope to post more about the yard after we get back.
But I will probably post it on my main blog.
That is it for today.
Especially since I am about to fall asleep on my keyboard here.
Happy Wednesday and Rednesday!!
~Linnea~

9 comments:

Ruby said...

Hi, enjoyed reading your blog. Great cross stitch projects. Have a great day, Ruby

Leslie said...

I love seeing your progress on your apple stitching! It's so pretty and going to be so nice when it's finished :)

I am still behind on my BOM and another will be coming out soon. I am so excited each month to see that latest design, how about you?

Mister Linky isn't working for the time being, so I don't know what to do...I guess you'll just have to leave a comment on my blog that you are participating and people will have to go from there....

Have a great day!

Leslie

Garden State Kate said...

Followed over from Sue's..love your apples!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

What pretty red apples in cross-stitch!

The Raggedy Girl said...

I am amazed at how your stitchery is really progressing and it looks so nice. Makes me want to pull out one of my half finished ones and work on it this summer...so many crafts so little time.

The Raggedy Girl

SueLovesCherries said...

Hi Linnea! Your cross-stitch is going to be beautiful! I haven't done any in years. Hey, I have the same Mary Engelbreit flag in my yard!

And I, too, get the sideways pics from Blogger - most annoying!

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Beautiful cross stitching! I love doing it, but sometimes I'm a little to impatient, especially when I've to do some parts over again!
greetings from the Netherlands!

Anonymous said...

Linnea you are doing some grea work matey

Miri said...

Lovely crossstitch! Lots of people are doing the Christmas BOM...yours are looking great! I like how you add the border before embroidering.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown