Today I am doing a dual post here.
Sue at It's A Very Cherry World is hosting
REDnesday.
Since I am working on some REDS
I am also doing
Whatcha Working on Wednesday
with Leslie at
Thank you Sue and Leslie for being our gracious hosts.
from the Crafter's Choice Bookclub.
I had forgotten to decline the monthly choices.
Ended up with this book.
Decided it was a good book to have so I kept it.
I have been doing sewing lately.
I currently have my sewing machine on the dining table.
I had needed it there when sewing large pieces of fabric when
I was trying to complete the Procrastinator's Challenge
last May.
That project is still not finished and the sewing machine is
still on the dining room table.
We don't use it to eat at much.
Anyway, the foot pedal is here.
Do know how many times I put my foot on the
table leg and wonder how come the sewing machine won't go?
Too many to count.
Of course I could move the pedal.
But I haven't yet so I just laugh at myself
everytime I do that and move on.
This is the picture I posted on the Stitch Along Blog
on Sunday. I started the two top leaves and did some of the shading
when I took this picture.
I have already done more since this picture was taken.
I will be posting the new update on the Stitch Along Blog
this coming Sunday.
~~~~~~~
Another RED.
The fruit salad I made for the Baby Shower at work
yesterday.
Yummy REDS.
Baby Shower gift.
Part of the card.
On the pink gingham printed aida cloth.
A piece of the outfit.
Another peek.
Part of the card.On the pink gingham printed aida cloth.
A piece of the outfit.
Another peek.I will show the reveal of the gift and the card
on PINK Saturday.
I guess you will just have to come back and see!!
Silly me.
I guess I will just leave it here
to give you another look.
of A Christmas Wish BOM.
I also finished the third MERRY block.
But have somehow lost the picture when the computer
froze up for a bit while I was composing this post.
I will have to share that another time.
The JOY one is on the RED block anyway which is good for
REDnesday!
These are the REDs I use for the Apple Bowl cross stitch.
as well as other colors.
I started using it to keep track of baby outfits I still
need to make.
And to keep track of cross stitch cards
I still want to make.
That way I can figure out easier which one I need
to make next.
I drink some coffee out of this mug.
I also use my craft mug that I have
posted earlier.
But this one has RED for today.
Happy REDnesday!
and
Happy Whatcha Working on Wednesday!
~Linnea~











5 comments:
Red is my favorite color!! I love the cross stitch that you are doing...that is really my favorite stitch-n-style!! I cross stitch alot...I am currently working on a prairie school primer for my mother but can not share it until after Christmas!! Take Care & God Bless!!
You made me laugh, when you said you press down on the table leg instead of the footpedal! That's so funny, I love it! I admire anyone who does cross stitch, because I've tried it, and I always get a neckache, and I feel like I might go blind! Anyway, I love the pattern you're working on, and that JOY block. I need to get craftier!
Happy Rednesday!
Oh, what a cute and funny post!
I'm laughing with you about the foot pedal/table leg mixup!
I will be back on Pink Saturday to see that baby outfit!
Everything's looking great! Especially the fruit salad - yum! Your mug has a very nice design on it!
Love all the red of course!!
I hope you got your security issue all worked out with blogger/computer!!
It's not generally plain old bloggers that confuse me, it is usually when we meet up in more than one place but they use totally different names in the other places. I don't alway realize they are Mrs. Jones from the Blue House blog when they go by Horse lover in one forum and MJ in another - that type of thing.
At least now they know to identify themselves in we meet up someplace esle in cyber space!
Thanks for stopping by Linnea - I always enjoy your visits!! hugs, Linda
Post a Comment