Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

It is Wednesday!
And it is time to share what we have been working on
all week since last Wednesday.
Thank you Leslie for hosting
Whatcha Working on Wednesday.
You can visit her at My Country Home
and see what others are working on.
It can be anything.
It doesn't have to be crafts.
Maybe you are working on something in your yard,
in your garage, in your house.
~~~~~
Here is what I have been up to this week.
My apple bowl cross stitch project
looks like it is finished.
Doesn't it?
But it is not.
Close, but not yet finished.
My needle has been smoking working on this project
this past week.
Because it is so close to being finished,
I have been looking at other projects trying
to decide what I want to do next.
If you saw yesterday's post you will see some of the ideas
I was looking at and going eenie, meanie, minie moe.
I think I have decided on the project in this book.

The teddy bear.
I just love this picture and doing all those browns
will be a challenge.
I have already organized all the floss colors I will need.
Copied the pages out of the book with the graph on it.
There are four!
So I will be working on this a quadrant at a time.
All I need is the fabric.
I don't have a piece big enough in my stash.

Darn blogger!
I tried twice to get this picture to upload right side up.
Anyway, you will just have to turn your head to the right here.
I did more on this card.
I posted the start of it last week I think.

I finished my THIRD JOY block from the BOM
series from Gail Pan Designs I am doing.
I take this project with me in the car.
I am able to work on it while B-Daddy drives.
Also I take it to work and stitch a little on my lunch break too.

Blogger would not load this one right side up either.
This is the THIRD HOPE block.
I hope to get a lot more done before the last
block design comes out in September.
~~~~~~
That is what I have been working on this week.
Besides doing some cleaning in the family room.
What have you been working on?
~~~~~
Thanks for visiting!
~Linnea~

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Linnea,
You are so close to finishing your apple cross stitch!! I love it.

Great work on the card, too

Maybe Blogger is putting the photo the wrong way because you're trying to upload it in too big of a size? I don't think it would fit in the column if they were turned...What size are you uploading it in? There is Large, medium and small. I have been using Large lately because I haven't been putting the pictures so that the text fills in around them but if I do that, I have to do Medium to get it to all fit...


Have a great day!

Leslie

Unknown said...

I love your works and projects!
I love mess!!! :-)

hugs

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Wow, you are one busy little bee up to wonderful things! I love your handiwork and enjoyed my visit!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown