Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

It is time for Whatcha Working on Wednesday.
Thank you to Leslie for hosting.
You can find her at My Country Home.
It is a fun way to post things you are working on.
It can be anything.
I recently posted a cross stitch card and baby outfit I made
that was given to a co-worker recently.
Well, yesterday I got this thank you note.
I thought it was so cute I had to share it.
This is the envelope. Just adorable.
And even more adorable was the card inside!
The recipient was just amazed that I made the card
and outfit for her.

I just love Debbie Mumm designs.
I have a couple of her books.
This mug is her design.
Yesterday I googled her and came up with her website.
Included were free desktop backgrounds!
So I figured out how to included one of her designs
that still allows me to see all the icons easily.
I really love this one.
When I walk by the computer I have to stop and admire it again.
When it gets closer to Fall I might choose a different design.
After playing around with that,
I also chose a new blog dress for both of my blogs.
It was fun to change them.
Something else I have been doing is trying to catch up on this.
Ironing!!

See my ironing pile!
I have not seen the bottom of the basket
in who knows how long!
As of this morning, I am much closer than this.
Maybe I will empty the basket after work today!
You can see the footstool I painted years ago.
That was when I first started painting.
I have not done it in a long time though.
If you go to today's post on my main blog,
you will see a couple of other things I painted.
It was for REDnesday on there.
My apple bowl cross stitch is really coming along.
This picture is the first one I posted on the
Stitch Along Blog back in January.

And this is the one I posted on Sunday.
I can't believe how far I have come on that.
The end is in sight!
Then I will choose another project for
the Stitch Along Blog.

I posted this project last week.
I am farther along on it now.
This is another cross stitch card.
Happy Wednesday!
~Linnea~

1 comment:

SmilingSally said...

I love that bowlful of apples!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown