Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Monday, August 17, 2009

Three or More Tuesday/Eenie, Meanie Minie Moe

Time for Three or More Tuesday.
I think I missed a couple weeks here.
But I have something to join in with here.
First I want to say thank you to Tam
I suppose you are wondering what is up with the title of this post.
Eenie, meanie, minie, moe.
Did you ever do that rhyme when trying to
decide something?
~~~~
I am about finished with my current project with the
Stitch Along Blog.
Time for me to pick out a new project.
But which one?
I looked in this book and found a project I would love to have.

A teddy bear cross-stitich picture.
This would look great in my living room.

Than there is this magazine.
Inside there is a project I would like to do.

This one!
The piled up Santas.

And another magazine!
Love the project on the cover.

Than there is this one inside.
But I think I should choose a more complicated
project for the Stitch Along Blog.
There is also this charming idea.

And this set of 4 Farm animals.
These look like they would be fun to do.

Then there is this calendar from 1998!

I really like this sampler idea.
~~~~~
So, which project do you think I am going to choose
for my next cross stitch project?
Have fun guessing!
And Happy Three or More Tuesday!
~Linnea~

5 comments:

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Wow! All these projects are awesome! I would probably choose one unlike a recent one I have done! It keeps the creative spirit fresh!

Ruby said...

They would all make great projects! I like the beach one and I'm not even a 'beach' gal! LOL. Just strolling down that was 'my' first choice. Have fun choosing.

Chris said...

Everytime I visit your blog I think "I should get out my sewing basket"! I haven't stitchen in several years. Why did I ever stop?

Love the farm animals!

Poppedijne said...

Thanks for sharing. I have the same thing with quilting books...In every book there is at least one quilt I would like to make....

Denise Marie said...

what is not to love about cross-stitch? I don't have the patience to complete a project, however. I'll have to post soon on a tuesday 3 or more that I have saved while thrifting...I simply can't leave them at the store.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown