Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Before Mess


This picture shows a before mess. The sewing/computer room is getting a facelift and this is before we started that process. I did not have much room to walk to get to my sewing chair. That frustrating process resulted in my not wanting to sew as often, plus I could not find things when I wanted them. For example, I ended up with 3 7" hunter green zippers because I could not find one when I needed it. I eventually finished the project I needed the zipper for, but now I have 2 extra zippers when I only needed one. Oh well. Now I have them if I do another project that requires a 7" hunter green zipper. At the moment that kind of a project is not on my to do list of sewing projects. Plenty of other things are at the moment. But I will stop here for now and come back later for an update on the changes in the sewing room. In the meantime I gotta get back to the baby gift I am currently working on right now. I need to get it finished before the intended recipient outgrows the outfit before I finish it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown