Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Monday, August 11, 2008

More on the Redo of Sewing Room



Here are a couple more pictures of the evolving process of redoing the sewing/computer room. Here you can see that we have the room partially painted in a color called Summer Yellow from Kelly Moore Paints. I decided I needed a cheery color to help with making this room a happy place to be. The one of the cabinets in the corner is new and the other was in the family room. One holds office related stuff such as printer paper, phone books, envelopes, instructional manuals and anything else related to office. The other holds scrapbooking stuff. I keep paper and other supplies in there for scrapbooking. Still working on improved sewing storage. In the other picture I did have 3 bookcases along that wall. I moved one back out to the family room and was able to fit in the sewing table in between the other two. Doing that really opened up the area and makes it much easier for me to get to the sewing machine and serger. Sewing is becoming more enjoyable to do in my more cheerful room. We are not finished redoing the room yet, but it is a start. We can only do so much at a time and of course having the funds to do what we want takes time too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown