Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Changing the Background

Ok, so I decided to change the background on this one. I hope it is not too busy. But since this is a craft blog I thought I would make it look more crafty. Kind of goes with my theme. I have nearly finished the first of the two baby outfits I'm am currently working one. I am not going to decribe them yet. Don't want to spoil the surprise in case someone sees this blog before getting the gift. :-)

Now I better get off the computer and get to sewing!! See ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the background! Reminds me of a well crafted scrapbook page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown