Today I found out about another baby on the way for another co-worker. Again! Must be something in the water. This one wants to wait until the baby is born to find out if it is a boy or a girl. I guess I will make a generic romper or something for her. Since it will be a spring/summer baby that should work. Wow! All these babies. Lots of sewing. I need to get on the ball.
I know some of you are waiting to see what I am up to with the Halloween fabric. But no I can't tell you just yet. Soon I hope. I am having fun keeping you wondering. Heehee.
Another thing I got to do today. I got to hold the precious little girl that I have already made whose outfit I did finish on time for the shower. Except for the hat, that is. Oh she is so cute. And so little. I forgot how little babies are when they are first born. Actually, this one is smaller than my babies were at birth. I did take a picture of her. But I am not going to post it since I did not ask if it was okay. I need to respect that of course. But you can believe me that she is one cutey. The hat has been frustrating for me. I accidently scorched the ribbon on that one and no luck finding replacement ribbon. Not even online unless you wanted to buy 20 yards! I am not ready to do that. So I finally got 5/8" instead and gave up on finding the right shade of the 3/8" ribbon. So that meant I needed to replace both sides instead of one. I got the scorched side replaced this morning and starting taking out and replacing the other side. I will probably finish it this evening. And when I do I will take a picture of it and post it here. You will just have to imagine it on a precious baby girl. Actually she won't be able to wear it for while yet, it is too big.
So if I am going to get any sewing done, I better hop off of this blog and get to it. Right? Right.
Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.
Words of Comfort
The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.
What I Am Working On Right Now
Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crafty Quotes
One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller
Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne
Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller
Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne
Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown
1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by and wishing me a happy birthday - have a nice weekend!
Post a Comment