Yesterday I found out that another co-worker is pregnant with a girl. I already knew she is pregnant, but she recently found out it is a girl. I don't know yet which of my baby patterns I am going to use. I will probably make something different than the two I already made and gave as gifts. This baby is due in January so if I make an outfit that the pattern says is 1-3 months or 6 months I better look for the fabric soon. Otherwise their won't be much of a selection of spring or summery fabrics. All the fall and winter fabrics are there now with more coming probably. I have quite a list in my side bar of projects, I better get busy and sew. After work today should be good. My husband won't be home until after choir practice at church. He will be going there directly from work. I hope I am not too exhausted to sew. I tend to be really tired sometimes.
Happy Sewing!
Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.
Words of Comfort
The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.
What I Am Working On Right Now
Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crafty Quotes
One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller
Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne
Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller
Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne
Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment