Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Uh Oh, Adding More Fabric....

Now I have done it!
Went and bought more fabric when I have a bunch of unfinished projects already. Will I ever learn?
Nope.
I can't help it when an idea hatches and I have to go and get what I need.
Right? Right!
Here is a picture of the fabric and ribbons I picked up.
But get this! I am not going to tell you what I am going to make with it.
Heehee.
Just a little fun on my part.

Now that I've said that.
Everyone is going to hold me to finishing this project.
Talk about pressure.
But seriously I want to get this one done ASAP. It shouldn't take me too long.
I hope anyway.
So keep checking back to see what I am making with this cute Halloween fabric!
Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Archer said...

That is quite sneaky of you Nommy! I can't wait to see what transpires from this very adorable fabric! HMMM.

Susan said...

Love the halloween fabric and ribbon. Thanks for stopping and by and leaving a note...it is always nice to meet a fellow crafty blogger. ~Susan~

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

I love your halloween fabric....now I wonder what you are making???? I love surprises...
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Anne Fannie said...

Your halloween fabric is lovely. Now what are you going to make? I love surprises too! I will be back!
Love, Ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown