Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Monday, September 8, 2008

Yes I did some more sewing

I ended up staying home yesterday because my husband had a meeting after church, it would have meant my being gone nearly all day. Since church is a 1/2 hour drive from here at least and with the current gas prices, it did not make sense for us to take 2 cars. So stayed home and did more cleaning and ironing and sewing.

The picture above shows where I put my ironing board when I moved it from the family room as I mentioned in the previous post. It sure helped while I was sewing to have it handy for pressing seams and whatnot. Yesterday I also tackled some of the ironing in the basket on the floor. There is still some there to do. Eventually I would like to attach on the wall behind the ironing board a wall mounted ironing board. There is one I found that is nearly a full size board that folds up into a 4" deep space when not in use. I still plan to get that someday. But first we need to finish painting it. You can see where we stopped over the door to the left. It is a Summer Yellow from Kelly Moore paints. I want to get back to that painting task this month, so I can continue to make my sewing area a happy place to be.

This picture is the fabric I am using for the current baby boy gift I am making. I will post a picture when it is finished. I need to finish it this week.

Happy sewing or other crafting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown