Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Baby has Arrived!


The baby that I made this gift for has arrived. She was born yesterday in the wee hours of the morning. I don't know the details other everything is fine and she was 6 pounds and something. She was also born a week early. Now I need to finish the hat. That is the one where I accidently scorched the ribbon while ironing the hat. Darn! I am having trouble finding the exact replacement ribbon. The exact color in the exact size. I had bought what I thought was the right color but it was a shade darker. Should have had the hat with me. So the store I bought that from is out of that color I guess. Another place I checked is also out of it. Maybe I should go online and order it. Save guess driving all over the place to find it. Who knew finding the right color of ribbon would be so hard? Grr! The outfit is too big for her right now anyway. So I have time to order ribbon online. Yep I have talked myself into it, that is what I am going to do. On to my other sewing projects, the baby boy one. Next week is that recipients last week at work. I want to give it to her before she goes on maternity leave.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown