Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pink Saturday in the Sewing Room

I just realized the title of my post almost sounds like I am playing the game "Clue". I think it was Miss Pink Saturday in the sewing room with the needle. Too bad the Clue game didn't have a sewing room as part of the board design. I loved that game when I was younger. Actually I still enjoy playing that when there are enough other people around to make it fun. But that is not what you came here for....


On to Pink In the Sewing Room...

Again I am using the back side of that pink satin as a backdrop for my pictures. This time I pulled together all the pink thread I have. That stack of four on the right side are all the SAME shade. Why I have four of the same I don't know. Probably because I get thread each time I get fabric just in case I don't have the right color at home. My little black sewing box is not pink but I put it in there to add contrast to all that pink. Same reason why I have the blue thingie in there too. Plus it adds height to the composition of the photo. The crocheted doilies I believe were made by my mother-in-law. They were in her stuff that I got from her. So that is all I have for you today. Lots of PINK thread. For my next pink sewing project I will try not to buy pink thread until I have checked what I have at home first. I promise!

Visit Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for more Pink posts. Thank you Beverly for hosting the fun Pink Saturday posts.

Happy Pink Saturday everyone!!


19 comments:

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Lovely PINK post!

~ Gabriela ~

Betty said...

I am always running out of pink thread. I think that you must have it all. LOL Have a wonderful pink weekend!

Dawn said...

That's a lot of pink! LOL, happy pink Saturday.

nikkicrumpet said...

Wow...you better be planning on sewing alot of pink with all that thread!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Happy PS! I love your picture of pinkness! I also love your quotes!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Linnea.

I love this picture, and the way all of the pinks look together.

Grandma Faith said...

That is such a pretty picture. You either got lucky or you have a good eye for design. I do have to wonder about all that pink thread. How much thread do you own? Take care.

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Oh, thread, satin and doilies....what better combination is there?! Happy Pink Saturday to you. :0)

Stephanie

KatCollects said...

Wow, now that is some serious pink : ) At least you will never run out of thread : ) Happy Pink Saturday!
Kathy

Miss Rhea said...

Gosh, that is PINK. :) Lovely !! Happy Pink Saturday !! :)

SmilingSally said...

You sure have a lifetime supply of pink thread. Happy Pink Saturday! Come visit me.

Katie said...

Hee hee I have more pink thread than any other color! Happy Pink Saturday. Loved the vignette, very pretty1

Unknown said...

A beautiful collection of the different hues of pink!

Thanks for posting.
Diane

Anne Fannie said...

Now thats alot of pink thread! Such pretty colors! I also like your fall header on your other blog and all your fall pictures!
Love, Ann

Marina Capano said...

Happy Pink Saturday!so cute!

Lovely PINK post!

Marina

Abuela Beauty said...

Hi Linnea!!
Beautiful post!!
Happy Pink Saturday!!
Besitos from Argentina!!
Silvia

Margie said...

So many shades of *pink* thread, so little time! That's my motto! They are all such lovely shades of the prettiest color ever!

Margie :)

Susan Hickam said...

Happy Belated Pink Saturday! Since you are my first official follower I am going to send you a surprise(if you email me your address that is) susanmhickam@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Missy Wertz said...

I love to sew! And pretty pretty pretty PINK post! Happy Pink Saturday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown