Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Monday, September 14, 2009

Three or More Tuesday-Challenge Update

It is Three or More Tuesday!
But Barbara Jean at Treasures From the Heart
is the guest host for a few weeks.
We are in the middle of a challenge to get
three projects done in three weeks.
Visit Tam's place at The Gypsy's Corner for
more Three or More posts.
I am working on getting the blocks done on three or more quilts
of the BOM design from Gail Pan Designs
called
"A Christmas Wish".
Well, I am making progress.
Yay!
Let me show what I have done so far.
I am currently working on the ninth and last block
of the blocks. This one goes to the first set.

I sewed together the blocks I have finished so far on the first set.
When I get block #9 done, then I will add it to the bottom
row and then attach that row to the other two rows.

I have also started sewing together the other finished
blocks of sets 2 and 3.
Sewing these blocks together really made me
feel like I have made progress!!

I have also traced the designs of blocks 6, 7 and 8
for the second 2 sets.
I carry those in my bag so that I have them where ever I go
to work on. But first I have to finish the MAGIC one I am working on
right now.
I will keep plugging away and post again next Tuesday
the progress I make between now and then.
I have to say I am pleased with my progress for
the first week.
Go Me!!
Happy Tuesday Everyone!
~Linnea~

7 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Oh Linnea, you SHOULD be pleased! This is coming along beautifully!! Happy Tuesday to you! ~tina

LADY JANE said...

Ok Linnea...I DID take a second from all this "baby shower" madness to come over and peek...shame on me! But I do love ALL your projects anyway....AND I am going to in my spare time (lol) go and check out the quilt pattern for christmas embroidery...perhaps this year I will just make a "small christmas" one! Hugs! Me..ladyjane

onlymehere said...

Yay you! What a great goal to set for yourself. I love these blocks. You do such fine needle work. Me

Sarah said...

Absolutely lovely! These are going to be wonderful quilts. I'm impressed that you are making three!

I'm guest blogger for the QCI this month so hope you'll stop by for a visit to see my Three or More Tuesday of Souvenirs de Breatgne. It's a group of decorative tins.

Have a good week. ~ Sarah

Poppedijne said...

I'm a quilter too and so I can fully appreciate these beautiful blocks. Keep up the good work!

Denise Marie said...

delightful. I love the simplicity of it.

Barbara Jean said...

That's right. You go girl!!!!!!

Love the 'magic' square, and all of them actually!!

Lovely, and simple, not too cluttered, (like i have a tendency to get). =0)

Hope your week is going great.

Blessings
barbara jean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown