Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Monday, September 21, 2009

Three Projects in 3 Weeks for Three or More Tuesday

Barbara Jean at Treasures from the Heart is the guest host
for this special run for three weeks.
I decided I was going to try and finish 3 or more quilt tops of
Gail Pan's BOM.
A Christmas Wish is the name of this BOM.
I have been working on them when I can find the time.
Hard to do when I am working a lot and
then have a busy weekend.
But I take the project with me everywhere and
I find snippets of time to work on it.
For example during my lunch break at work is
one time when I bring it out and stitch a bit.
I finished my first MAGIC block!

And attached it to the first quilt top.
I am still playing with the outside border.
Should be able to show that to you next week.
I also finished another BELIEVE block and
attached that to the second quilt top.
I have started another BELIEVE block
for the third quilt top.
I am moving along, but I wish I had the time and energy
to move along a little faster.
May get some time to work on it Tuesday.
But Tuesday is our 30th Wedding Anniversary!
So we may be out doing something after I work a 1/2 day
at work.
Don't know what yet.
Depends on how hot it gets here.
Hope you have a great Tuesday!
~Linnea~

6 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Hi Linnea,
Great job plugging along on those pieces.
They are wonderful!

Look forward to showing them off to everyone when we all link up on ext week.

Blessings on your Tuesday!!

barbara Jean

Maggie said...

Hi,
I think your quilt top is lovely, thanks for sharing today and Happy Pearl Wedding Anniversary.
DH & I will celebrate our 30th in 4weeks time.
a bientot
Maggie @Normandy Lfe

susan said...

You put us to shame! Beautiful..and happy anniversary!

ClassyChassy said...

Love the quilt blocks - very nice! I will have to check out the rest of your TWO blogs....! You are one busy bee!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Happy Anniversary. And I am in awe of anyone who quilts. It is so time consuming. But your quilt is turning out beautiful.

Cass @ That Old House said...

I am so impressed -- that is a LOT of stitching you've got going on there! Lovely.
Cass

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown