Thank you Tam for hosting every week.
You can see her over at The Gypsy's Corner.
These last few weeks I have been participating
in the 3 or More Projects in 3 Weeks
Challenge.
I'll have to admit that I did not get as far as I hoped.
Work and other projects I have to work on
got in the way as well as life.
But I will show you the progress I did make.
Thank you to Barbara Jean at Treasure From the Heartfor putting us up to the challenge.
I am sure I got more done than I would have
otherwise.
Having a challenge pushes me a little more
to see how far I can get by a certain day
and then report it.
~~~~~~~~
Frequent visitors to this blog
are probably aware I have been working on
this BOM and that I am trying to make
8 sets.
The farther along in the year we get
the more I am afraid I may not get
8 sets done.
But I am going to keep trying!
The block I was working on at the time.
And I shared this picture with what I
had done spread out along
with two more sets I wanted to
work on to get farther along as well.
I started sewing together the blocks I had finished up to
that point and was able to get the first one pieced together.
And I shared this picture with what Ihad done spread out along
with two more sets I wanted to
work on to get farther along as well.
I started sewing together the blocks I had finished up tothat point and was able to get the first one pieced together.
Here is one of them.
on the 4th set!
Actually all, except the last two blocks on that one.
~~~~~~~
I actually finished making the first quilt top. Meaning I
added the borders!
Here is how it looks!
Finished quilt top!
One down, 7 to go.
Notice I said quilt TOP.
I still have to do the batting and backing and binding
any quilting I want to do.
That is a whole nother challenge!
LOL!
~~~~~
I have finished stitching the next block for the
second quilt top and currently working
on the NOEL block for that one.
Check back tomorrow for
Whatcha Working on Wednesday
for what else I have been up to.
And then I hope to have some
Get R Done stuff for Friday!
~~~~~
Hope you all have a great Tuesday!
~Linnea~





3 comments:
Wow , that looks great Linnie , Glad you're enjoying it .
Linnea,
Great job on your quilt and blocks, and good for you for sticking with it even with life's interruptions!!
I love the finished one with the fabric around it and all put together.
I'm glad you have joined us, and look forward to seeing another step one on Wednesday and Friday.
Blessings
barbara jean
Hi Linnea!
I'm impressed! You've given yourself quite a challenge to finish 8 quilts! You're way ahead of me - I have a quilt top I made 8 years ago that still needs finished! :)
Thanks for sharing! It looks great!
Zuzu
Post a Comment